Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles kick off LROOE tour in London!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    Well, EF, I hope my brain will be able to function after the concert - I'm not sure what state my mind will be in. In all seriousness, I hope I remember enough details so that I can write a decent review for all of you to enjoy. It has actually only hit me this week that there are only three weeks to go before I fly out to London - I actually can't believe it's happening!

I'm frantically exercising, cycling and planning my outfit and look for the evening. So much to consider...

Steph, I hope you are able to take pictures, and I'm so excited for you that you'll be able to see your beloved Will in the flesh. I'm excited to see them all, but Glenn is the one I long to see most. As I said before, I actually can't believe it's happening!
    To know what you mean MF; I don't think my brain will be functioning too well after the concert either. It will be filled with thoughts of Will and of my first Eagles live experience.
    I'm sure you are very excited about seeing Glenn; hope they do 'All she wants to do is dance' and Glenn dances.

I'm driving to the concert, and straight home again afterwards - about journey of about 4 hours each way. Am I mad?

25 days to go!

LOL
    Steph

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by StephUK
    I'm driving to the concert, and straight home again afterwards - about journey of about 4 hours each way. Am I mad?
    Of course not, Steph! Been there, done that! You might be a little tired the next day, but it will be worth it in the long run!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Steph, 4 hours each way is nothing when we're talking about seeing the Eagles! You're just exhibiting true-blue fanhood!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by EasyFeeling
    Well, EF, I hope my brain will be able to function after the concert - I'm not sure what state my mind will be in.
    Oh, I'm sure you will remember the details. Just make sure you post your review right after the concert. I want to feel the emotions, you know?
    I unfortunately won't be able to post the review directly after the concert (unless my hotel has Internet ), but I'll probably write something down as soon as I can afterwards. I don't see myself getting any sleep on the night! Oh, you'll get emotions alright - I'll still be feeling those emotions LOOONG after the concert, I can assure you!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Quote Originally Posted by StephUK
    Well, EF, I hope my brain will be able to function after the concert - I'm not sure what state my mind will be in. In all seriousness, I hope I remember enough details so that I can write a decent review for all of you to enjoy. It has actually only hit me this week that there are only three weeks to go before I fly out to London - I actually can't believe it's happening!

I'm frantically exercising, cycling and planning my outfit and look for the evening. So much to consider...

Steph, I hope you are able to take pictures, and I'm so excited for you that you'll be able to see your beloved Will in the flesh. I'm excited to see them all, but Glenn is the one I long to see most. As I said before, I actually can't believe it's happening!
    To know what you mean MF; I don't think my brain will be functioning too well after the concert either. It will be filled with thoughts of Will and of my first Eagles live experience.
    I'm sure you are very excited about seeing Glenn; hope they do 'All she wants to do is dance' and Glenn dances.

25 days to go!

LOL
    Steph
    Thanks, Steph - I hope to see Glenn dancing too. OOOH! He's just so sexy when he dances!

As for your 8 hour journey to and from the concert: if you are mad, then I must be heading for the nearest asylum, since I'm flying about 10 000 miles (or so GA tells me) each way to see the boys! I'm going to be so far away from home - I'm terrified!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

As for your 8 hour journey to and from the concert: if you are mad, then I must be heading for the nearest asylum, since I'm flying about 10 000 miles (or so GA tells me) each way to see the boys! I'm going to be so far away from home - I'm terrified!
    You'll be fine MF! And it will be worth every single mile!

22 days to go!

This time 3 weeks you'll be already in the UK and I'll be heading to the Airport!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Oh, I'm sure you will remember the details. Just make sure you post your review right after the concert. I want to feel the emotions, you know?

I unfortunately won't be able to post the review directly after the concert (unless my hotel has Internet ), but I'll probably write something down as soon as I can afterwards. I don't see myself getting any sleep on the night! Oh, you'll get emotions alright - I'll still be feeling those emotions LOOONG after the concert, I can assure you!
    Ok, I feel reassured.

Only

Days to go now!!!!!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Default London

I am SO excited for all of you that are going to the London shows! I'm counting down the days with you.
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.

Thanks RKA! This time 2 weeks we'll be THERE!!

I had a very frustrating day shopping for a suitable outfit for the occasion. Right clothes, wrong sizes and all that!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP