Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles kick off LROOE tour in London!

Regarding Ireland - I remember reading this a few weeks ago:

http://www.sundaylife.co.uk/news/article3255873.ece

I don't know if it means anything because the promoters might not have been successful, but at least they're trying!

Like the other Americans, I'm jealous - sometimes they'll play songs at the first show that they'll later drop. I had determined to go to the first show for just that reason, but... it doesn't look like that's going to happen now.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

lol Dreamer.

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    Like the other Americans, I'm jealous - sometimes they'll play songs at the first show that they'll later drop. I had determined to go to the first show for just that reason, but... it doesn't look like that's going to happen now.
    Oh, I haven't thought about that possibility. But that doesn't mean we get to see a better show. Maybe they want to try out some songs and see what works best live. Who knows... I don't care as long as these 4 guys are on stage.

Stuck on the Border

I'm really happy for European fans, but I think it's high time that setlist had a substantial revamp. That means a lot of new songs and dropping some of the older material.

I am sure the American tour, when it starts, will be extensive.

I still don't expect them to tour Australia until 2009.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Eagles kick off LROOE tour in London!

Just saw this on http://www.eaglesband.com !

January 14, 2008 – EAGLES TO KICK OFF "LONG ROAD OUT OF EDEN WORLD TOUR" WITH FOUR CONCERTS AT LONDON O2 ARENA
    Following the fantastic success of their No. 1 album Long Road Out of Eden, the Eagles will play four shows at London's prestigious 02 Arena on March 20, 22, 23 and 26, 2008 to mark the kick-off of the "Long Road Out of Eden World Tour." Tickets for the O2 Arena concerts will go on sale on Friday 18 January at 9am.

Box office tel: 0844 856 0202 or www.ticketmaster.co.uk

The O2 Arena concerts will debut an all-new stage production and the band - Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit - will be performing current hits from Long Road Out of Eden including "How Long" and "Busy Being Fabulous" as well as classic songs such as "Hotel California," "Desperado," "Take It To The Limit," "Life In The Fast Lane," and "Take It Easy."

Eagles last toured the UK in 2006 with their sold out "Farewell I" tour, including shows in Birmingham, Dublin, Glasgow, and highlighted with final performances at London's Twickenham Stadium and Wembley Arena.

The Eagles have teamed up with iloveallaccess.com to offer the ultimate fan experience for the upcoming 02 Arena concerts featuring a variety of VIP ticket packages. For more details go to www.iloveallaccess.com

-------------------

I checked out ILAA - $700 for the 5 star packages (first 10 rows) and $350 for the 4 star (first 20 rows). The shows aren't listed on the TicketmasterUK site yet.

Can't wait to see that "all new stage production"!

I'm hoping they work up more than 2 songs from LROOE, too! Surely they will!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Glenn made a point of saying that if they toured again, they'd do SEVERAL new songs off of the album. Now, he said this back in November so it's possible he's changed his mind, but I have a good feeling about it!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Regarding Ireland - I remember reading this a few weeks ago:

http://www.sundaylife.co.uk/news/article3255873.ece

I don't know if it means anything because the promoters might not have been successful, but at least they're trying!

Interesting article Soda! Just wondering where they'll play??

I might try London anyway! If I can work out the logistics!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Just got the ILAA notification.
    5-star in London is $795!!
    4-star is $325-$395!

With no M&G.

I wonder how much tix will be here in the US?

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

OMG, so soon. It's wonderful news, but how am I going to get it past SO? I may have to miss this and be gutted. Feel my pain.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border

Hubby has to go back to Germany for work the end of April or the beginning of May and he wants me to go with him this time. Could I be lucky enough for the German dates to work out to be at the same time we are there? <Fingers crossed!>