Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Eagles kick off LROOE tour in London!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Steph and ff61 - I know you won't be disappointed at your first Eagles concert. Have the time of your life, ladies.

And Steph - let me reassure you - Will (a.k.a. Smokin' Hot A$$, Jr.) is gorgeous in person. As I've mentioned before, I've seen him a few times at Glenn's solo shows in 2006 and last year at Niagara Falls. I chatted with him for a while in Niagara Falls and he was very sweet as well as very HS&G.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I can't believe this girls! I have a sore throat, sore ears and a very bad chest My voice is going.

I NEED IT TO RETURN BY THURSDAY!!

Its a Public holiday here tomorrow so the Doctors will be closed until Tuesday! Luckily I found some antibiotics from a previous dose in the press earlier. I'm starting on them and MF texted me to get an immune booster! On the way!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Oh no, GA - hope you recover quickly. But you are going to have to be VERY sick before you let it interfere with your plans this week. Is MF enroute to London? If so, I know she must be beside herself with excitement.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

GA, I hope you're feeling better quickly. I'm sending good thoughts your way! To you and everyone else going to one of the concerts this week, have fun, travel safely, and be good. Okay, you can scratch that last one. Be as bad as you want, but above all, HAVE FUN! I'm so excited for all of you!
    "You don't have to prove nothin' to nobody, just take good care of yourself."

Well, if you can't holler GA, you can mouth the words at least!

But here's hoping you're 100% by the concert.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Steph and ff61 - I know you won't be disappointed at your first Eagles concert. Have the time of your life, ladies.

And Steph - let me reassure you - Will (a.k.a. Smokin' Hot A$$, Jr.) is gorgeous in person. As I've mentioned before, I've seen him a few times at Glenn's solo shows in 2006 and last year at Niagara Falls. I chatted with him for a while in Niagara Falls and he was very sweet as well as very HS&G.

Thanks all for the reassurances. I feel better already! I'm sure I will have a great time at the concert.
    I'll be singing my heart out.

I'm so envious of you 'Dreamer'; I'd love to meet Will and chat to him.
    When I watch him closely on the Farewell 1 DVD & Don's Live Inside Job DVD I see a myriad of expressions on his face and in his eyes - I think he's probably quite a deep person, with a lot going on inside his head, and that appeals to me. I'd love to hear him talk about his love of music.
    Of course, I appreciate his Smokin' Hot A$$ Jr. attributes too!

I'll be at the concert on Sat 22 - anyone else going that night?

I hope that in addition to the tracks from the new CDs we get Lyin' Eyes, Peaceful Easy Feeling, Take it to the Limit, Sunset Grill, All she Wants to do is Dance, Heartache Tonight, Life in the Fast Lane & Take it Easy(even though it wasn't in the dress rehearsal show). On top of those I'd be happy with any of their other songs.
    Sometimes I think it would be good to see them do some others like Saturday Night, After the Thrill is Gone, Sad Cafe, Good Day in Hell, On the Border.
    Basically, I just want them to do every song in a mega concert - how many hours would that take? I know, I'm just being greedy!!!

LOL
    Steph

Well Dreamer, MF flies out on Tuesday. I fly with Timtot and the 'hangers on' (ie hubby and the 4 year old) on Wednesday. I'm going to rest my voice all I can over the next 3 days. Don't worry! It won't be too bad to interfere with my plans
    Soda! I'll be hollerin!!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

Feel better, GA! I'm sure though it's going to take a lot more than feeling a little under the weather to keep you from having an amazing time!

Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Well while still not perfect I'm already a lot better! Looks like the antibiotics are working!! Just have to get the packing done now!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP