Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Eagles kick off LROOE tour in London!

GA, I hope you are already feeling better. I can tell you, there ain't no better tonic than an Eagles concert, so I know you'll be fine! I visited my Mum and Dad yesterday, both of whom were under the weather, and I'm afraid I was selfishly thinking "Don't let me catch anything!"

Looks like it's going to be a cold Easter weekend. Temperatures down to -9 degrees C and possible snow. Added to that the Bank holiday maintenance on the rail system and it could turn out quite interesting. However I'm sure that the warm glow we'll have after the concert will keep the chill out!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Well, if it doesn't hopefully MF will get her snow! She's never seen it before. So it'd be a double thrill for her!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

GEF You were NOT being selfish hoping not to pick up anything! None of us want to be ill for such an important occasion. I hope your parents are feeling a lot better by now.
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Have a wonderful time ladies!

And get yourself well, GA!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    Quote Originally Posted by tbs fanatic
    OMG - I am so excited for all of you who are going. Cannot wait for your reviews.

Now - how about some more American dates. Can we send in requests of which cities we would like them to perform in let's see .... how about 4 shows in Kansas City. Yep, that's a good idea. We have a nice new arena. Perfect. Okay then, we'll put you down for 4 shows in July see you then.
    Just let me add a couple in St. Louis please!
    Hey, I could handle a trip to St. Louis. OMG - if they go to St. Louis we are so going to the show together Brooke

Out on the Border freyfantastic61's Avatar

Hi everyone-the days seem to be dragging but it's only 8 to go.I am leaving home early to catch the train to London where I'll meet with my friend so we have rest of the day to catch up,lunch and get ready.i will find it SO hard not to peep at all your concert reports but on the other hand I don't want to know exactly what songs etc they do! Maybe I will get my daughter to have a look first! Anyway just have a fantastic time on the 20th! luv FF61

Have a wonderful time ladies!

And get yourself well, GA!
    I'm fine now Brooke thanks! Those old antibiotics were a Godsend. I'm in the middle of organising now and I'm just SO EXCITED!

MF just texted me from Johannesburg Airport. She's just boarding her flight to London and she'll get there tomorrow morning! I'm sure we all wish her a safe flight!

WOW!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

OMG - I am so excited for all of you who are going. Cannot wait for your reviews.

Now - how about some more American dates. Can we send in requests of which cities we would like them to perform in let's see .... how about 4 shows in Kansas City. Yep, that's a good idea. We have a nice new arena. Perfect. Okay then, we'll put you down for 4 shows in July see you then.
    Just let me add a couple in St. Louis please!
    Hey, I could handle a trip to St. Louis. OMG - if they go to St. Louis we are so going to the show together Brooke
    You betcha!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by freyfantastic61
    Hi everyone-the days seem to be dragging but it's only 8 to go.I am leaving home early to catch the train to London where I'll meet with my friend so we have rest of the day to catch up,lunch and get ready.i will find it SO hard not to peep at all your concert reports but on the other hand I don't want to know exactly what songs etc they do! Maybe I will get my daughter to have a look first! Anyway just have a fantastic time on the 20th! luv FF61
    Thanks for your good wishes FF61! Its true, the thing about going to the first show is that we don't really know what to expect at all in terms of 'Oldies' 'Newbies' and outfits, although we've had a few hints!

I'm so looking forward to it!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP