Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles kick off LROOE tour in London!

Yea, go for it, Molly! At least you have an excuse for combining business with pleasure! (Maybe you need to go out earlier to check out the accomodation, and check the Eagles itinerary at the same time!).

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Hubby has to go back to Germany for work the end of April or the beginning of May and he wants me to go with him this time. Could I be lucky enough for the German dates to work out to be at the same time we are there? <Fingers>
    Hmmm - If so, could I be lucky enough to talk Ditka into hiring an assistant to make the trip with the two of you!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

This is awesome news! No matter where it starts, I'm just glad that the tour is starting - and so soon! I'm very envious of our fellow Eagle fans in England. I can't wait to hear about all of your concert experiences.
    "You don't have to prove nothin' to nobody, just take good care of yourself."

Default TICKETS

Did anyone else get an email about a contest to win 2 free tickets from the official website (eaglesband.com) for one of the London shows? How cool is that? Wouldn't it be great if one of our board members won?
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.

Yes, I got the email about the contest.
    I think it would be a lot "cooler" if the contest had included airfare. I can't enter because all you win are tickets--you still have to be able to afford to fly to London and to stay in a hotel. Come on, as much money as the guys have, don't you think they could have made this a REAL Grand Prize, including airfare, accomodations, and tickets? I just entered a contest on the Hard Rock Cafe site to attend the Grammys, and their Grand Prize does include airfare and accomodations. I am very disappointed about the Eagles' contest.

Default Re: TICKETS

Quote Originally Posted by rcknalwys
    Did anyone else get an email about a contest to win 2 free tickets from the official website (eaglesband.com) for one of the London shows? How cool is that? Wouldn't it be great if one of our board members won?
    That WOULD be cool! Too bad I can't enter because I can't afford to travel overseas to see them.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by DonFan
    Yes, I got the email about the contest.
    I think it would be a lot "cooler" if the contest had included airfare. I can't enter because all you win are tickets--you still have to be able to afford to fly to London and to stay in a hotel. Come on, as much money as the guys have, don't you think they could have made this a REAL Grand Prize, including airfare, accomodations, and tickets? I just entered a contest on the Hard Rock Cafe site to attend the Grammys, and their Grand Prize does include airfare and accomodations. I am very disappointed about the Eagles' contest.
    Now you understand how we all felt when the LROOE preorder and T-shirts were USA only and also when the tix to win to the Nokia shows were USA only!

But I happen to agree with you. A package would be great!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    OMG, so soon. It's wonderful news, but how am I going to get it past SO? I may have to miss this and be gutted. Feel my pain.
    I hope you manage to. These dates do NOT suit my SO He's working either the day or night of each of them! But I'm still hoping!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Well, after the initial shock of this news coming so soon, I had some time to ponder and think. And ponder and think. Is it possible? Can I make one of these Eagles gigs?

The truth is I can, but it's going to cost me! I've been saving up for this for the past year, believe me, but I thought I'd have more time to save so that I could feel more financially secure.

The only thing is, if I pass this up now, I might not get another opportunity, and that terrifies me. It really does. I love the Eagles SO much, and it would be a dream come true if I get to see them live and up close. OH, I have so much to think about and plan. I've never travelled abroad before! I've only travelled out of my home town once, and that was up-country! Daunting is not the word! I'm going mad!! I have to make this decision within this week, otherwise I also run the risk of losing out on the best tickets!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Hubby has to go back to Germany for work the end of April or the beginning of May and he wants me to go with him this time. Could I be lucky enough for the German dates to work out to be at the same time we are there? <Fingers>
    I don't want to sound negative but there are still NO dates, just 4 cities listed. And it's not an official ticket seller but a broker site. I haven't read one word on the site where I usually get my tickets from.

MF, you know life is too short and who knows what happens in the future so take all your money and GO!