Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles kick off LROOE tour in London!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

OMG ladies - That is so wonderful. Now, if you want to accept a little advice from one of your elders, please consider springing for the extra money to get really good seats if at all possible. Trust me, you won't regret it. You will have a great time either way, but sitting in the first few rows will give you a whole new concert experience. I am so happy for both of you, and we will be expecting DETAILED reports.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

OMG - I am so excited for you. Ye Gods that is a lot of money - even if this might be their last tour that is a heck of a lot of money to ask someone to come up with.

When do you think they will play in the States?????? Summer, Fall????? What do you think?

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    OMG ladies - That is so wonderful. Now, if you want to accept a little advice from one of your elders, please consider springing for the extra money to get really good seats if at all possible. Trust me, you won't regret it. You will have a great time either way, but sitting in the first few rows will give you a whole new concert experience. I am so happy for both of you, and we will be expecting DETAILED reports.
    The plan is VIP tickets. We know they're expensive but hey this is a once in a lifetime chance!! And it might be the only time my daughter gets to be so close to HER Idol!

Hopefully we'll get to the detailed reports......if we can tear our eyes away from Glenn
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    The plan is VIP tickets. We know they're expensive but hey this is a once in a lifetime chance!! And it might be the only time my daughter gets to be so close to HER Idol!

Hopefully we'll get to the detailed reports......if we can tear our eyes away from Glenn
    Oooooh, I doubt you will be able to manage this. I could not.

VIP tickets, that's great! They didn't offer it here the last time I went to their show. But I have no problem with that as long as I get a seat in the first 10 rows.

20 March, that's a Thursday and my day off. I'd have to take Friday off, but if I could plead a girls' night out I might try it. Do you go for the Golden circle tickets or the full ILAA package? ILAA is out of my budget realistically. Actually, I'd like just to be there and meet up with any of us who can make it. I'm resigned to not getting eye contact!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Ooooh, I would love to join this get-together. It's too bad that I'm the only German here and no one would come to my country for a show.

How exciting for you who are going! Even if you can't tear your eyes away from Glenn, you simply MUST give us something to go on! I'd like to know what new songs they play. This is so cool for you!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

[quote="EasyFeeling"][quote="Glennsallnighter"]The plan is VIP tickets. We know they're expensive but hey this is a once in a lifetime chance!! And it might be the only time my daughter gets to be so close to HER Idol!

Once in a lifetime or not $300 - nearly $800 is a lot of money. I had a great seat for the Rolling Stones and didn't pay anything like that amount. I love them but.....

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Wow, I was really saving for a 5-star seat when they toured, but $700? Yikes! Gonna have to work harder on that! Do you think they will be that expensive here in the USA?
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    20 March, that's a Thursday and my day off. I'd have to take Friday off, but if I could plead a girls' night out I might try it. Do you go for the Golden circle tickets or the full ILAA package? ILAA is out of my budget realistically. Actually, I'd like just to be there and meet up with any of us who can make it. I'm resigned to not getting eye contact!
    What's Golden Circle? (Excuse my ignorance). I've only ever used ticker master up to this and gone for the 'next best available'. But this is special.

At the moment its just my daughter and I actually going to the gig ( and MF of course) although the others may travel to London with us. So it WOULD be a 'Girls night out!!'
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP