Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Glenn's Playing Two Solo Shows at Niagara Falls!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Wow - I'm REALLY getting excited now. Of course, we will try to come back with full reports for everyone. I've picked out what I'm wearing to the shows, but I think we'd have to flash Glenn to get him to open his eyes.
    As Soda mentioned, at the solo shows I've been to, Glenn is so focused that he doesn't interact a lot with the audience. We will try our best to make sure he feels the love from us. In the past, we have been able to get right at the front of the stage for some of the show. Hopefully, we'll be able to do that this time as well.
    I'm already in hopes that I'll get spit on.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I'm getting super excited too!! and I thought I would share the spectacular site that IS Niagara Falls Canada! (apologies the dialogue is in french) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae1RqLvO4a8

Stuck on the Border

Just..... have fun. Let him know we care.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    I'm sure you gals will all look great no matter what you wear and Glenn will be feelin' the love vibes before the first song is over!

I'm sooooooo and wishing I could go too. I will be living vicariously through you with your reviews, so don't be holding out on us! Rock on!
    Brooke, I echo all your sentiments, girl. I'm too, but I still hope you all have a great time! Blow Glenn some kisses for me, will you?

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Wow - I'm REALLY getting excited now. Of course, we will try to come back with full reports for everyone. I've picked out what I'm wearing to the shows, but I think we'd have to flash Glenn to get him to open his eyes.
    As Soda mentioned, at the solo shows I've been to, Glenn is so focused that he doesn't interact a lot with the audience. We will try our best to make sure he feels the love from us. In the past, we have been able to get right at the front of the stage for some of the show. Hopefully, we'll be able to do that this time as well.
    I'm already in hopes that I'll get spit on.
    LOL, Dreamer! My hopes would be, if I were fortunate enough to have been going with you ( - sorry, I can't help it! ), to get close enough so that he can sweat on me! We're really being bad girls now, aren't we?

Seriously, though, thanks for being willing to compile a review for all of us not able to go. I can't wait to read all about it! To everybody going, go safely - I'll be thinking of all of you.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

I am really excited for you all and so pleased for Glenn that some of his true fans will be there. We'll all be thinking of you and hoping that you'll channel our collective love through to him!

Have a blast!!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Yes Everybody, Have fun, be safe and remember us who are not as fortunate to Glenn I'll definitely be there in spirit!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

I'm headed off now - and I promise to come home bearing show reviews!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I'll be leaving for the airport in about 15 minutes. We will post something ASAP. Within the last 12 hours, I have become so psyched that I can hardly stand it. Wish me well.
    Last edited by Ive always been a dreamer; 10-01-2008 at 04:00 PM.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016