Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Glenn's Playing Two Solo Shows at Niagara Falls!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    I must say, though, Soda, that if I were living anywhere remotely close to Niagra Falls, I would pay the 97 American Dollars for a front row ticket - it amounts roughly to 776 South African Rand, and since one can buy a pair of Nike trainers for that sort of money, I reckon it's well worth it to spend that much on a concert that would stay with me for the rest of my life - if I could go, of course...sniff...
    I hear ya. Additionally, it could be the last show he does solo for a while (another way I justified it to myself).

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I'm glad to hear a few people will be able to go. I'm hoping some more dates pop up. (preferably closer to me ) The last time I followed Glenn across the country for his solo shows I ended up in the hospital. Unfortunately I'll have to skip this one.

Aw, surely you don't blame Glenn for that! Although it did happen after we'd spent the night before watching Let's Get Harry...

It won't be the same without you, sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    Aw, surely you don't blame Glenn for that! Although it did happen after we'd spent the night before watching Let's Get Harry...

It won't be the same without you, sweetie.

Awww...thanks!
    I guess too much Glenn can be hazardous to your health. But seriously, I was thinking "look what happened last time...I'm staying closer to home" when in reality, it's more like, "I'm broke and can't afford to go". If I could, I would. Sniffle!

Aw, it must be even more frustrating not to be able to go when you are on the same continent. I'm daydreaming of a plot to say there is a conference in Toronto in August that I must go to, but in reality I'm going to have to live this through TF, dreamer and Soda. Go girls, you rock!!!

(btw am I the only one to notice the Freudian typo in the heading for this thread?! )

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    (btw am I the only one to notice the Freudian typo in the heading for this thread?! )
    GEF - I still don't see the Freudian typo you are referring to. This must be my slow day.

And I can only imagine how much most of you would love to go to this. Even though I'm very excited about this, I was telling Soda that I almost feel guilty because I am so lucky to be able to go to these shows. I would truly be so happy if all of you could go. We'll do our best to bring back some very detailed reviews for you.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    GEF - I think I know what you think you see - but look more closely! It is indeed Niagra with an N! Somebody's got a dirty mind.

Ok, you have me sussed! But over here, we spell it Niagara, so it's not quite as similar to that other word!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Shoot! I did indeed misspell it!

Edited to add: All fixed!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Okay I get it now. My slow day, indeed!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016