Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Glenn's Playing Two Solo Shows at Niagara Falls!

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    Aw, it must be even more frustrating not to be able to go when you are on the same continent. I'm daydreaming of a plot to say there is a conference in Toronto in August that I must go to, but in reality I'm going to have to live this through TF, dreamer and Soda. Go girls, you rock!!!

(btw am I the only one to notice the Freudian typo in the heading for this thread?! )
    To quote the man himself: 'Your time is up'!!!! :P

I wonder will he sing ILTWAWD & say that it's from the forthcoming album & it's in the can, etc etc. That was a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer

And I can only imagine how much most of you would love to go to this. Even though I'm very excited about this, I was telling Soda that I almost feel guilty because I am so lucky to be able to go to these shows. I would truly be so happy if all of you could go. We'll do our best to bring back some very detailed reviews for you.
    Thanks for the empathy, Dreamer. Believe me, I am still in a lot of pain... To console me, I have played "The Allnighter" album 8 times since I bought it (which was over the weekend ), and I've also been listening to "Solo Collection", also purchased over the weekend. I ordered the albums two months ago, and waited so long for them! I ordered two others, and am still waiting for those. Don't these music stores know how great Glenn is?

There's been quite an influx of Eagles material, though, and my collection has improved by two albums.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Stuck on the Border

Have a good time at the shows Nancy, Kath and Kay. What kind of seats did you end up with?

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Have a good time at the shows Nancy, Kath and Kay. What kind of seats did you end up with?
    We got third row center for one night, and forth row off to the left for the other night. I'm definitely stoked about them!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts

We got third row center for one night, and forth row off to the left for the other night. I'm definitely stoked about them!
    Very, very, VERY COOL! (sorry, I can't help feeling jealous, Soda - please forgive me! )

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Lucky lucky ladies...I wish I could go
    So goodbye rodeo, it's a long funny way for a man to go...

Wow, great seats for you three girls!

Just after these dates were announced I heard that my great friend Alison, with whom I have been working for the last two years, is emigrating to Canada next month. I immediately said "Can I come and stay in August?", but she hasn't found a place to live yet. Nice try, anyway! We'll miss her.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

[quote="EasyFeeling"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    I'm so jealous now... I also want to go! But I can't... Oh, the pain (I know I'm repeating myself here...)
    I can't go either, its just too hard to get there

Can you feel the pain?

But you girls, go enjoy yourseleves and have one on me
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Sniff...the 17th is sold out on Ticketmaster. Not that I could go anyway. But I looked it up for the heck of it anyway.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well that's great that Glenn sold out the Friday show, but it would be greater if you were one of those ticketholders, PLS. We will try to give all of you lots of details and take some pics. Of course, those WireImage pics that FP has been posting is enough to make anyone long to see Glenn.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016