Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Glenn's Playing Two Solo Shows at Niagara Falls!

R.I.P.

Thanks FP, how is that Party of Two T Shirt holding up ? Sometimes I cry myself to sleep because I miss it, I was tearing up at the Post Office when I sent it to you.
    should I stay or go, or should I do some blow.

Stuck on the Border

I was wondering if you would ask about it. I have taken the most special care of it out of any T shirt that I own. I wash it separately every time I've worn it. I wore it into the centre of Sydney one time and I had people staring at it.

Anyway, I thought you sent it because it was a spare!

R.I.P.

Actually I had 2 and gave them both away, you know how the saying goes "if you love a t-shirt, set it free". Glad you are enjoying it !

Wow, you're quite selfless, zermie. I'd be hard-pressed to give up my Prelude to Obscurity T-shirt. As in you'd have to be holding me at gunpoint!

What I really want is for Glenn to sell keychains. I have an Eagles keychain, a Stevie Nicks one, a Lindsey Buckingham one (my Mac one broke). I want me a Glenn one! They are so cheap to make and the markup is so large that I imagine it can't be anything but profitable.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

A big welcome to The Border from me too, zermie. Glad you decided to join us. I look forward to seeing you again in Niagara Falls too.

And Soda - you are right - I will NEVER give up my Prelude to Obscurity tee shirt. As a matter of fact, I'm hoping they have leftovers that they are selling at Niagara Falls, so I can have an extra as a backup.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I wanna get a babydoll T-shirt is they're still selling them. The other T-shirt was so unflattering I can't wear it, although it's good as a souvenir. If they do sell tees, I wonder if they'll bother to update the info?

I wear my PTO tee under a shirt (in the style of someone else we know). Soda and dreamer, I wouldn't part with any of mine now either, even if I get little chance to wear them.

Zermie, you are truly generous to give two away. FP has mentioned before about one that you sent to her.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

R.I.P.

You guys are too kind, it will be great to meet up at the Falls, I think the best we can hope for in terms of merchandise is a few leftover PTO shirts, I got mine (pun intended) in Orilla last year. I expected Glenn to have more than 2 public shows this summer but I suppose this will be it. Soda, dont you have an ILAA Eagles key chain ?

Welcome to the Border Zermie!
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

Zermie, I have a clunky metal "Hotel California" chain that I bought last year (the thing is so big it sets off the metal detector at airports). I need an official GLENN one though!