Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Los Angeles, CA 10-18-07

I received this review from Jim:

The Nokia Center is a wonderful place to see a concert. It holds a little over 7,000 people. Friday night's concert was great. The Dixie Chicks opened and were pretty good but I'm not very familiar with their stuff.

The Eagles came on around 9:30(just as Jack Nicholson strolled in with a babe in one arm and a bottle in the other) They opened with four songs off their new CD. Each member sang a cut off the new CD. They then went to Hotel California and that brought the crowd to its feet. They played most of the cuts off their farewell concert CD and the crowd went nuts. They played one encore set finishing up with Desperado. The crowd wanted another encore set and when the lights went on a large BOOO was heard around the venue. They played for over 2 hours. A really enjoyable show. JM

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Oh, thanks for those reviews, Soda, especially the first one . It's so good to hear the first hand experience, and that guy, OAG, sounds like a true fan. Loved that bit about them jumping in Dirty Laundry! Also good to hear that they are supporting victims of the wildfires.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks for the reviews from me too, OAG and Jim. It's great to hear from other fans who were lucky enough to be at one of the shows. Still keeping fingers crossed for a tour next year.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Great reviews and pics. I so want to see a concert at the Nokia now.