Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Don Solo dates

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    Holly, I can't think of a better way to celebrate than seeing Don or any of the Eagles! You must go!

And congratulations on the weight loss! Way to go!
    Thanks, Brooke! I'm pretty excited about going.
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

Congratulations from me too, Holly--and we want a full report after the show!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Holly - What a wonderful gift to you from your mom. Congratulations on your achievements - that is so awesome. Have a wonderful time at the show and don't forget to bring us back lots of details.

So hmmm - let me see - I wonder how much weight I have to lose before I can talk my mom into buying me ILAA tickets for the next Eagles tour.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Gosh, SH, that's a fantastic achievement, and what an incentive! I do hope it works out, and that you get a great seat. I'd love to see The Pretenders as well - Brass In Pocket is one of my all time favourite songs!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Thanks y'all. It hasn't been too hard losing the weight. I'm halfway to my goal. Of course, I'll be giving y'all a full report. I'm really excited about going. And another reason I'm doing Weight Watchers is because I want to look good in case I ever "accidentally" run into Don here in Dallas.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Good grief Holly - you sure are giving me lots of reasons to go on a diet!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Don has added another date--he will be playing in Glendale, Arizona at the Peak Festivus on August 8th along with the Stray Cats and the Pretenders. Tickets go on sale Monday, May 21st.

I am glad that he has added another date--now this is starting to look like a mini-tour with the Stray Cats and the Pretenders.

Another thought—
    Doesn’t Stevie Nicks head up the Heart Association fundraiser in AZ about this time every summer, and doesn't Don try to make an appearance with her most years? That might be why he did this—so he could play the same general area twice.

Quote Originally Posted by DonFan
    Don has added another date--he will be playing in Glendale, Arizona at the Peak Festivus on August 8th along with the Stray Cats and the Pretenders. Tickets go on sale Monday, May 21st.

I am glad that he has added another date--now this is starting to look like a mini-tour with the Stray Cats and the Pretenders.

Another thought—
    Doesn’t Stevie Nicks head up the Heart Association fundraiser in AZ about this time every summer, and doesn't Don try to make an appearance with her most years? That might be why he did this—so he could play the same general area twice.
    Unfortunately, Stevie hasn't done a benefit for the Arizona Heart Institute since 2005, when her father died. The benefits were done for him, so maybe she hasn't wanted to do one since. We're hoping that's just temporary, but so far there has been no announcement.

If there is one, though, I imagine Don will be involved unless there is a conflict in scheduling. He is very supportive of her.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I'm glad that Don is still very supportive of Stevie. They are so adorable together.

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Good grief Holly - you sure are giving me lots of reasons to go on a diet!
    I'm really serious about "accidentally" running into Mr. Don Henley since we both live in Dallas. He doesn't live that far from me. One of my dad's friends sees the Don at Starbucks sometimes here in Dallas.