Don performed Dirty Laundry, Sunset Grill, Witchy Woman, The Last Worthless Evening, Everybody Wants To Rule The World, The Heart Of The Matter, The Boys Of Summer, The End Of The Innocence, New York Minute, All She Wants To Do Is Dance, Life In The Fast Lane, Desperado, Hotel California, and he closed with I Will Not Go Quietly.

Don didn't talk too much though but he did talk in the beginning. He didn't say anything about the new Eagles album. He talked after Dirty Laundry about how he sometimes dedicates it to Rupert Murdoch and has been dedicating it to Nancy Grace and how he finds it odd that Grace is her last name. He also talked about his car and how he used to watch Route 66 on tv and wanted a Corvette but he said he doesn't want one now that he's rich.

Don looked fabulous and he had his Converse sneakers on and he sounded great. Scott Crago and Will Hollis looked great too.

I bought a keychain from Don's tour and I also got a poster that they were handing out.

I also took pictures but I don’t think they turned out that good but I’ll post some.

I was talking to the people who were sitting next to me about Don and I was telling them about the new Eagles album, Don’s duet with Reba, MusiCares, how his duet with Kenny Rogers was nominated for a Grammy, and how he presented the album of the year at the grammys to the Dixie Chicks, and stuff and the lady said I should be a wikipedia entry on Don.