Page 16 of 103 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Glenn Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Whooo Hooooo!!!

You've made me one very happy bunny this morning, Soda! River of Dreams in a format I can save and watch any time, not to mention the other ones. Thank you so much for those links!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Thanks Soda! I'm very busy now but should have some 'Glenn time' tonight when the other half is at work I'm looking forward to this
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    Yes, SKOB is off Soul Searchin'.

I think you'll especially enjoy the video for Some Kind of Blue. Glenn looks magnificent. And Tim's in there to boot!
    Oh, Soda, you're absolutely right. I'm hyperventilating right now. Magnificent is almost an understatement as to how incredible he looks in that video. And Tim looks good, too! I don't think Glenn's mouth has ever looked quite as enticing as it does there - his pink lips match his pink shirt! And those eyes...

Then there's his great hair day (as you mentioned in your review of the video), the great suit, and his GREAT voice. The guitar looks familiar - doesn't he play the same one in the "Love In The 21st Century" video?

Okay, I'm passing out now...

Oh, yes (autopilot), I love the "I've Got Mine" video as well. Glenn still in LID mode, with his turquoise jacket...

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

When I saw Soda's post - I thought exactly the same thing as GEF. Yeah - River of Dreams in a format that we can save forever. And great news about I've Got Mine. I can't wait to get home so I can watch these.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

I'm watching these videos now. Thank you, Soda. Some Kind Of Blue is just wonderful, very romantic.

You talked about saving ROD. How can you save videos from youtube?

EF, there are free programs out there that can save YouTube videos in a file format called .flv. I use this one:

http://keepvid.com/

You will need a .flv player. This site has one you can download. You copy the url of the YouTube video you want and paste it into the space indicated, then click download. A new message comes up below, which has a Download link. Click this and a pop-up should appear saying do you want to run or save this program. Choose save, then rename the file as you want, but remember to add .flv at the end (eg. River of Dreams.flv). Click save, and it should save to My Computer in the downloads folder (or wherever you wish to save it to).

Good luck!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

I have a flv player. Thanks for your help, Kate. I definitely check that out.

Thanks so much, GEF, for your information on downloading videos from YouTube. Of course, I wasted little time! (A smiley for all three videos I downloaded - woo hoo hoo!)

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Good on you girl, MF! We should thank Soda, as I learnt about this site from her!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

My pleasure! The way they are always yanking things off of YouTube, it's a good thing to know how to do!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten