Page 17 of 103 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Glenn Videos on YouTube and other video sites

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Yes, thanks indeed Soda for providing the links and GEF for explaining how to download them. I've also managed to purchase for about $30/£20/€somewhere in between, an Applian Replay Converter. It allows you to convert these videos into wmv and other formats which can be downloaded onto ipod or other media players. As it appears to have worked for ROD and SG for me this evening I consider it a sound investment. SKOB is next! Now I'm heading off to watch LID!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

I would love to have these videos in .mpg form for the site, GA. Do you think it might be possible for me to get a copy?

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I'm not sure if it does mpg but I'll have a look. I know I've converted the stuff to wmv and its worked well. I did SKOB at 2 am this morning, then took it up to bed with me and fell asleep to it
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

.wmv would be good. Thanks for sharing that info, GA. flv. is OK, but you can't do much with it. I'll be looking into that converter.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

.wmv works for me, too!

Its called a replay converter and its from Applian Technologies. It can convert files into AVI, WMV, MPEG-4 video, PSP Portable video (compact and high Quality) ipod video, Mobile 3GP, and Flash video. Most files can be done over a range of qualities. (I don't even know the difference between most of these formats myself! I just play around until I find something that works!). I don't even know how I came by it. I had downloaded the flash player from the site and has downloaded Sexy Girl in Flash video form. But it wouldn't transfer to the ipod. A pop up came in advertising a free trial of it and I tried it out with SG which it converted 90 seconds of, then told me I'd have to buy it for the rest. It has already worked out ok as I have converted 3 of Glenn 's videos to a format I can carry around with me on the ipod (I feel great carrying Glenn around with me ). I intend doing more. Soda let me know if I can try to do them for the site, and upload them. I'll try if I can
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

That would be great, GA!

This might have been posted already, but I got quite the giggle out of this old Pepsi commercial

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HByh60JAlc[/ame]

Default Glenn on YouTube

I just watched a video of The Eagles doing Out Of Control that features Glenn. I've never seen it, here's the link....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKYOFfp2B8k
    If you've heard/seen it, sorry for sharing a repeat, but thought I would post it for those who haven't...like me!
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.

That is an awesome video, I love it! I also have it on my video download page, if you want to download it instead of stream it. Doesn't Glenn look terrific? And Randy's bass is awesome on that song.