Page 21 of 103 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Glenn Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Phew! I've just watched all three of your slideshows, Soda, and the following are my "ratings" :

"The Allnighter" video:
    (I'm sorry, but I had trouble controlling my feelings while watching that - Glenn in all his hot, sexy, gorgeous, intense, sweaty, smouldering, seductive, fabulous glory - OH, my goodness... To top it all, that accompanying song is so sexy... )

"This Way To Happiness": (Yep, I was still trying to get over the rush from "The Allnighter", and then this one just melted my heart. Soda, your pics are so well placed in certain areas. For example: Glenn sings "...the highway to freedom..." and a pic of him and Cindy on a highway in their car features. So clever!)

"You Are Not Alone": (This is the first time I've heard this song, and I was nearly in tears. It's so beautifully sung, and so heartfelt, I just wanted to hug Glenn . What a wonderfully attentive and caring father he is. It goes without saying that the photos are stunning - Glenn is still so breathtakingly handsome.)

There are quite a few of these photos I haven't seen before, and every one of them is simply gorgeous. I am so in love with this man right now...

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    I am so in love with this man right now...
    Aaawwww, Mrs. F. I really couldn't tell!

Good job with the rating system, too! I have to admit I agree on all your points!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Great job Soda!
    I love the You Are Not Alone video, very moving!

Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked them!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Soda! I only really got a proper chance to see these this morning! Wow, they are fantastic! And the songs you chose to accompany them fitted so well. The whole effect was so beautiful and so emotional. Take a bow! I could look at these forever. (And as soon as I get them onto my ipod I probably will ). So many of my favourite pics were there, and a few more that I haven't seen. Gosh I am so in love with this man
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    I am so in love with this man right now...
    Aaawwww, Mrs. F. I really couldn't tell!

Good job with the rating system, too! I have to admit I agree on all your points!
    Highlighted text: LOL, Brooke! I do let my feelings run away with me sometimes, though, don't I?

I'm glad you like my rating system! And of course you agree on all my points!

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    Soda! I only really got a proper chance to see these this morning! Wow, they are fantastic! And the songs you chose to accompany them fitted so well. The whole effect was so beautiful and so emotional. Take a bow! I could look at these forever. (And as soon as I get them onto my ipod I probably will ). So many of my favourite pics were there, and a few more that I haven't seen. Gosh I am so in love with this man
    You and me both, GA...

Oh my my, I've just had a chance to watch the last two, and they are brilliant. This Way To Happiness just happens to be one of my favourite tracks ever, and your choice of photos is spot on.

You Are Not Alone...Beautiful, and another well chosen selection of photos. Oh gosh.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Again, thanks so much everybody! They were lots of fun to put together, that's for sure.

When I was making "The Allnighter" with all those... um.... suggestive phrasings and noises, I was like, "I hope nobody under 18 views this!" lol

His vocal on "This Way to Happiness" has always blown me away, especially that part where he goes, "I've been searching for what seems like forever now!" It's such an uplifting song. It always makes me smile.

I spent the most time on "You Are Not Alone." I was worried about not doing the song justice, but I tried the best I could.

Now I just need to figure out how to incorporate video clips into these things.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten