Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Glenn Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar

Default Re: Glenn Videos on YouTube and other video sites

I like this interview
    where he uses words like "bitchin'" haha
    AND
    his shirt is unbuttoned a bit like the good ol' days

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reLmFj35fGs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reLmFj35fGs[/ame]
    If I can't have it all, just a taste will do...

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by timfan View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has seen this before but it's new to me!

Glenn Frey and Christopher Cross performing "Slow Down" in Japan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVI_9c0Y9RQ
    I hadn't seen this one either...cute interview at the end too! so funny with the ring at the end...I almost forgot he was married before Cindy
    If I can't have it all, just a taste will do...

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

That interview is so awesome!!!!!! MMMM I might have to listen to more of his songs on his newest album. MMMMM that man is burning. Thank you Tiffany

TF, I am in love with that song (Slow Down). Christopher Cross is amazing too. Both of them playing together is incredible.

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawman13 View Post
    That interview is so awesome!!!!!! MMMM I might have to listen to more of his songs on his newest album. MMMMM that man is burning. Thank you Tiffany

TF, I am in love with that song (Slow Down). Christopher Cross is amazing too. Both of them playing together is incredible.
    If you like Glenn Frey you should buy After Hours. That is all I have to say.

LOL I've been meaning too for a while, but I might just have to do that right now. I can't wait any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    If you like Glenn Frey you should buy After Hours. That is all I have to say.
    I'll second that!

I am loving this c.d. So amazing and loving Glenn's voice. God his voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well - IMO, if you really want to explore Glenn's solo work, you should start with the Strange Weather album. To me, it is the highlight of his solo work. Not far behind is No Fun Aloud. We all have certain preferences, so I'd actually recommend that you try them all. There are celebration threads for all of Glenn's solo albums in his forum if you are interested in more information and opinions. Actually, this is not exclusive to Glenn - there are celebration thread's for almost all of the band member's solo work in their respective forums. Hope you have lots of time and have fun!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

OHHH I was listening to Strange Weather on the net about 2 days ago and just downloaded it today. I love that album as well. LOL I will say that I have always been a Glenn Frey fan, but not like this. I've been buying his music like crazy and want to learn everything there is to know about him. I AM CRAZY FOR HIM!!!!!!! I will have fun for sure. I've been listening to a lot of his work. I love Don's solo as well and need to know more about the other guys solo work. They are just an incredible group with the most extrodinary performers/writer/singers ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Well - IMO, if you really want to explore Glenn's solo work, you should start with the Strange Weather album. To me, it is the highlight of his solo work. Not far behind is No Fun Aloud. We all have certain preferences, so I'd actually recommend that you try them all. There are celebration threads for all of Glenn's solo albums in his forum if you are interested in more information and opinions. Actually, this is not exclusive to Glenn - there are celebration thread's for almost all of the band member's solo work in their respective forums. Hope you have lots of time and have fun!
    I agree with Dreamer. By all means check out After Hours - his vocals are magnificent, and it's his latest work. However, if you want material more indicative of his talents as both a songwriter and musician as well as a vocalist, Strange Weather and No Fun Aloud are your best bets.

ETA: It sounds like you already know all of this, OM13! Go for it! I was just like you in 2005. I progressed from the Eagles to his Greatest Hits Solo Collection, and I liked that enough to start purchasing his back catalog. He wasn't on iTunes back then, so I had to go find his stuff used. After listening to Strange Weather, I was a full-fledged hardcore and started building my first Eagles-related site, Glenn Frey Online. All that happened in like three months, lol, and it eventually led to my Eagles site and this message board. He's Da Man!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten