Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Fargo Review 3-15-09

Default Re: Fargo Review 3-15-09

WOWEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I spent quite a bit of time over the last few days going through this entire thread. Maleah, as everyone has told you, and I agree with them, you are a fantastic photographer. You also have an awesome camera - you took close-ups from the 16th row that I couldn't manage from the 2nd row! You have a super eye for a photo and your review was bubbly and enthusiastic, just as you are. I really enjoyed this thread.

Your niece did a great job filming "The Long Run". The boys seemed to have dropped the key a tad on this song, but it still sounds great. Don always looks so commanding when he performs this song, and his voice sounds fantastic.

I think it's great that even though Glenn and Don have done their "kinda bent, but we ain't breaking" actions so many times, as have Don and Joe with "couldn't hold a candle to you", they do it each time as though it is the first time. Super.

Maleah, this is for you:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm so glad you had such a great time, and that Don noticed you!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Default Re: Fargo Review 3-15-09

Mrs Frey check out Glenn's behind. Very nice huh?
    Attached Images Attached Images