Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargo Review 3-15-09

Default Re: Fargo Review 3-15-09

FANTASTIC, Maleah !!!!!!!!!

Border Desperado

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    At the shows I went to, Glenn got quite a bit of applause and cheers. I don't think he's crying in his pillow at night because Joe's charisma onstage and Don Henley's higher solo visibility give them larger ovations, as a rule. It's not as if the crowd gives him a golf clap - he gets plenty of crowd love. Same for Tim.
    That's odd that this was brought up. When I saw them in January, Tim and Joe got the biggest and longest applause. Maybe it was the crowd. I'm not sure, but they just LOVED them. Every crowd is different. I agree with Soda, it isn't like they are giving anyone a golf clap.

Hey Melrose, at least we can say our crowd knew which songs to stand for. Without prompting if I remember right. Glenn and Don did get their fair share of applause and ovations. I however and one other lady in our section stood for more than just the casual fan's faves. But we were on second balcony lined up with the band pretty much. And no one seemed to mind, or didn't hint anything.

Maleah again great photos. I must say what kind of camera do you own? I need a good one and yours seems to be flawless. Love your review as well.

LOL! I'm glad everyone enjoys them as much as I do! I tend to be a little camera happy at an Eagles concert

FFL, my camera is a Canon PowerShot SX100 8MP with a 10x optical zoom. Everyone who sees the majority of pictures from it thinks they were taken by a digital SLR (aka.....very expensive camera with detachable lens lol). I LOVE it! And I only paid $200 for it

I'll be back in a few minutes to post the ones that finished uploading!

Border Desperado

Yeah, FFL! We were almost lined up with the band, right by Timothy

Maleah, these pictures are top notch. I never get good pictures at concerts. You must have a good eye and a great camera. I'm glad you had a blast.

Maleah You should be a professional Photographer

Oh my gosh you guys! I'm just watching the videos that my niece recorded (she got almost the whole thing of the Long Run! YAY!) and I'm being reminded of so many moments I forgot to tell you!!!!!!!!!!! Like during "The Long Run" when Joe runs over to Tim and Glenn for the first backup harmonies and they all laugh over something (Glenn's smile is so cute in the video!) or when Don goes over to Joe during "...couldn't hold a candle to you..." he shuffles his feet fast to the side to get over there in time and then when he turns away from Joe he wipes his hand up and down his coat like he was trying to wipe the Joe off.

I finally realized what Glenn was laughing about during the Long Run........he stays up at the mic in between parts and both Timothy and Joe step back several steps in sync and then come back up in sync.

I know a lot of people wouldn't mind if that song was dropped....but honestly....I think it might be my favorite now! :O I LOVE it!

k these are the last batch of my pics. I'll post the best ones from my niece right after this. (She got some great ones and some REALLY great videos!!)

I don't remember if I posted one or two of these so I'll just post them anyway

Do we have to say goodbye?
    I really shouldn't be watching the videos because they're depressing me! LOL

How cute is this pic? Can I just say that Timothy does such a good job of going to each section of the stage at the end and making everyone feel like he enjoyed himself and that he appreciated them being there!