Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Columbia Review

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Columbia Review

That's true. I thought I had my camera figured out. It's a nice Canon camera that cost in the $200-$250 range a couple years ago. Oh well.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Great review and pics Brooke Hope your roses made it. Did you include a secret message - lol Oh yes, I still remember the sign you threw up on stage at St. Louis with your secret message on the back (Keep coming back to Missouri) - nope, don't even try to deny it. How many times have they played in Missouri now????????

Thank you so much for posting those great photos, Brooke!! It's always a real treat to see the guys at work. I also loved reading your review and picturing everything as it was being described...how cool it must have been to see that your sign was being shown on the screen!

They're the ones who know what this life is

I just got home a little while ago but i gotta make this quick because I have to get ready for work....back to reality now. I don't wanna go to work because i'm so exhausted but i gotta do what i gotta do.

WOW!!!! Another amazing concert!!! I had such a wonderful time!!! And it was great to get to meet Brooke and her niece!! We were hoping to meet up before the concert but i was running soooo late. It took us nearly 8 hours to get there and the closer we got to the arena we ran into traffic. Needless to say, I was FREAKING OUT!!!! We ended up missing the first two songs...at least at the time I thought it was the first 2 songs till I read Brooke's review. I can't believe they cut BBF!!!! We walked into the arena as Tim started IDWTHAM.

The guys all looked and sounded great!!! Glenn was sounding a little hoarse but I thought he pulled off pretty well. I thought Don did great hitting the high notes. Joe rocked out like always and since I was on Tim's side i got to check him out quite a bit. He looked and sounded great.

People around us were standing and dancing for most of the night. I loved it. It's so much more fun when people around you stand up and dance. Right after HC I saw Don hand his drumsticks to a crew member and the guy came around and gave the sticks to a little girl that was about 5 seats down from me. Don really has a soft spot for the kids.

I'm running outta time here so i'm just gonna skip to the end and i'll be back after work in the morning to add more and post my pics.

I got 4 single roses to give to the guys. They came to Tim's side last so I was right up front ready to give them the roses. I got as close I possibly could and the security was right in my face but i didn't back off one bit. Glenn came over first and I was waving the roses trying to get his attention but he never saw them. Joe came over and he saw me with the roses and he actually told me "Sorry I can't walk to the front of the stage." I tried to tell the security that i wanted to give the roses to the guys but they weren't budging. I finally threw them up there and all but one made it on the stage. Joe and Tim walked over to pick them up. Joe handed one to Glenn and he held it to his heart...so cute!!! Joe picked his up and looked at me and said thank you. Poor Don didn't get a rose. Dang it!!! I don't know what happened to the one that didn't make it on stage. After the guys left the stage it was gone.

I really gotta go get ready for work now. Here's just a couple of pics from tuesday night. I'll get the rest posted tomorrow.

~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

Great pics and reviews guys! I love that last one.........Don actually looks really young in that pic...very cute. It looks like Joe's pointing with his right hand......

They sang BBF in Fargo so like Soda said, I'm guessing it's just a temporary removal until Don is feelin better. Like Brooke said for this show, Don started out really hoarse for ours too but warmed up as the night went on. Glenn sounded like he was hoarse throughout....I felt sorry for both of them that they still don't seem to be feeling better.

We were goin to all write something on a little hard hat mini "helmet cam" and give it to Joe......but everybody made fun of me for it so I didn't. lol I really wanted to come up with something unique for Don but couldn't think of anything. How cute that you got Joe, Glenn, and Tim's attention with the roses! What sweeties

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Well Jess-that was a good tease so I can't wait to hear and see the rest! Especially since you were on Tim's side and these 2 pics were so great!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Wow Jess, you practically had a conversation with Joe Walsh! Well okay, you didn't say anything to him but I'm sure your eyes were pleading with him! So cool! Too bad Don didn't get his rose.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    I'm sure your eyes were pleading with him! So cool! Too bad Don didn't get his rose.

Pleading indeed. I just wish that Don would've gotten his rose too.

I've got most of my pics downloaded but i don't think i can stay awake much longer. It was a long night at work. I'm gonna post a few more pics before I hit the bed.

I would've liked to have gotten more pics of Don but this is one of the few that i got.

~Jess~

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo View Post

Can I tell you what this angle does for me--even in a suit jacket! Look at that hair down his back... I just want to take my hands....
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Especially since you were on Tim's side
    You know what Willie? I thoroughly enjoyed being on Tim's side. It was great to get to see him in action a little more closely this time. The only bad thing about it was that for the most part, my view was obstructed by cymbals whenever Don was on the drums and percusion.

Glenn doing the band intros

Noticed Scott, Tim, and Joe chatting during the intros and snapped a few pics. A little blurry but I thought it was cool to see them talking and laughing back there.

~Jess~