Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Indianapolis 3-22-09

Border Desperado

Default Re: Indianapolis 3-22-09

I have enjoyed reading all of your reviews. I was at the show sitting in the sixth row at Joe' end of the stage. THE SHOW WAS GREAT;THE BEST CONCERT EVER. I've seen Frank Sinatra ,Paul Mccartney and Elvis (including his last show). This tops them all. Love the harmony. I too was looking forward to All She Wants To Do Is Dance;bummer. Been playing my cd's and dvd's since. I found this website trying to find out how others felt about the show. Thanks for the pictures.

Hey, great - welcome Cheryl. Glad you finally found us! Do you have any of your own thoughts to share about the show? Something that stood out for you?
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Welcome Cheryl! Glad you like the photos!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

That was the best thing I ever did in my life, and it was my second concert ever. I like your pictures, I didn't take any, I don't have a camera. I went by myself, but ended up sitting next to a nice old couple, I ended up in the lower level on Tim's end next to the stage, and my dad said for a $195, I should have been on the stage lol. A guy watching the door, let my dad take a sneak peak of them, so now he has seen them four times in concert, the first three was between 78 & 79. I really hope to see them again someday, and this time I'll buy and bring a camera. I read that review on google, but it's nice to read it again, I'll never forget going.
    Oh they tell me there is a place over younder cool water running through the burning sand until we learn to love one another we will never reach the promised land. Hole In The World 2001

this was my second concert and boy was it amazing. i went with my dad and we got pretty good seats. i hope i get to see them again
    Attached Images Attached Images

Those are great pictures, actually everyones pictures are great! I didn't take any pictures, I don't have a camera, and I was afraid Don, and Glenn would bite me lol. I was across from where you were sitting Shadowland 07, I was in the lower level on Tim's end.
    Oh they tell me there is a place over younder cool water running through the burning sand until we learn to love one another we will never reach the promised land. Hole In The World 2001

i got some video as i believe but was stopped mid intro to hotel california by an usher or whatever they are called lol.