Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Millenium Concert

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: The Millenium Concert

I think we will have to be careful what we say on subjects like this when the board becomes public.

I will say that Don's brusque manner supposedly hides a heart of gold. I think that when it comes down, he and Glenn would do anything for each other really.

~~~

There's talk on the street, it sounds so familiar
    Great expectations, everybody's watching you

Well, the board will go public in the sense that anyone can apply for membership. However, it will not be viewable to anyone who is not approved. Hopefully, only people who appreciate Glenn would go to the trouble of registering and applying!

IMHO, say what you wanna say. It may not be popular, but as long as you're not attacking any posters, it's not wrong to give your opinion - even if it's controversial. Of course, if you're worried about what others will think, you do have to strive to be careful. That can sure be a drag, though.

I think what Don said sucked, but I do hope he apologized and regardless, it's obvious they are close now. Now, doing ANYTHING for each other - that may be going a bit far! We all know that there are currently some wishes that aren't being granted, lol.

~

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I just posted some comments in another thread before I saw this discussion. I won't repeat the whole thing but IMO, Don and Glenn are two very different personalities, but I believe they are both really good and decent guys. In spite of any differences that they may have, I really believe that deep down they have a great deal of love, respect, and admiration for each other.

~~~~~~

I'm just a hired hand working on the dreams I plan to try. The days go by...

Yeah, I agreed with you in the other thread, but I think that despite their flaws (of which they have many - but who doesn't?) they are well-intentioned guys with good hearts.

~