Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Timothy to appear with Poco at Stagecoach!

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Default Re: Timothy to appear with Poco at Stagecoach!

WOW! I didn't look at the prices either. That is AMAZING. I did like the lineup of people they had but ye gods! Who are these people that can afford that??????? I wish I was one of them

Thanks Nancy for the update as a SoCalGal it made my day.

I live about 90 minutes from Indio and am definitely thinking about going.

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGalNow

Oh, you must do it, if it's economically feasible for you!! Who knows if this will ever happen again? I remember how close you live and I was hoping you'd go when I first posted it! We gotta get a review! (OK, I'm being selfish, I know lol)

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Right now I'm waiting to find out which stage Poco will be playing. If it's not the Mane (as in horse's) stage then I'm definitely going since all I have to buy is a $99 GA ticket for Sunday. They should be posting who is playing where in the next couple of days. Otherwise I'm going to have to get creative. Got to lay out some major bucks for FWM, Jackson Browne and U2 in the next month so I doubt that I'll be buying any Gold Circle seats this time. Not for a one hour set.

I'm hoping to get a photog pass for the Mane stage photog-pit if all else fails which will give me access to the stage for Poco's first 4 songs. I talked to a lot of people in the photog-pit last year and a lot of those people were just fans who requested a photo-pass and some some of those people had nothing but a digital camera. I actually have a professional Nikon so if they change the rules and require a prof camera I'm good. Long story short I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that request right now. Wish me luck.

P.S. How was the Mac show in Pgh?

Carol-Lynn

Here's hoping you figure something out and get some great photos!

As for my show in Pittsburgh... check out my mega-review here (scroll down):

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...?t=1248&page=4

Good New everyone. After a ton of on-line research, I finally found what I needed to know-Poco will be playing the Palomino Stage at 4:40 P.M on Sunday, April 26th. This is great news as that stage is GA. Thank God! Just ordered my ticket. FYI with fees it ran $101. Not bad. Found the info on Richie Furay's web-site. Here is the link: http://www.richiefuray.com/liveshows.html

Let's hope they don't change their minds. Anyway I plan on being the first one at the stage and am not moving for anything. I will have tons of pix to upload afterward you can be sure of that. WhooHoo! That also means an early night for yours truly as they should be done by 7:00 pm at the latest and I can get out while the gettings good unless I decide to stay for Pure Prarie League.

If anyone else is going solo and wants to hook up PM me.

If you're coming from out of town here is a tip: If you fly in then go to Ontario International Airport, Ontario, CA-avoid LAX it is a nightmare and Palm Springs will be very expensive. Best place to stay is Indio-good luck with rooms. And, lastly it will probably be 100 degrees during the day-i t was last year.

I am sooo excited. Thanks again Nancy for staying on top of things or I would have missed it completely.

Awesome! I'm so excited you're going!

And props to tbs fan who brought it to all of our attentions!

Red face Re: Timothy to appear with Poco at Stagecoach!

Whoops. Sorry, props indeed to tbsfan. This is going to an historic event indeed.

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGalNOw

Border Desperado

Have fun Carol-Lynn!!!

I wish I were going, this surely will be a fantastic event!

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

Ohhh... I'm jealous!!! I wish I were going. I'm already looking forward to the photos and a review. You are a lucky girl!