Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Timothy to appear with Poco at Stagecoach!

Default Re: Timothy to appear with Poco at Stagecoach!

Quote Originally Posted by tbs fanatic View Post
    I wish I could go, go, go!! Dang it! How cool is that? I see there is a nice line up of artists appearing at the Festival. Okay, so which one of us is going to drop everything a go to this? Maleah, grab your camera and get going
    I'd love too! But holy crap....I can't even afford another EAGLES ticket....let alone a few hundred more to see this show! I could fly down to see Don at that price!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

I'm glad the board will be represented by you Carol! Cannot wait for your review and pics!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Cool Re: Timothy to appear with Poco at Stagecoach!

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah View Post
    I'd love too! But holy crap....I can't even afford another EAGLES ticket....let alone a few hundred more to see this show! I could fly down to see Don at that price!
    I understand completely-price now days is an "object." But the good news is all you need is a one day, April 26th, General Admission ticket-$101 with fees. The high-priced tickets starting at $299 are for the Mane stage.

Poco is playing the Palomino stage which is GA-standing room only-no seats. From the pix I have seen of last year's show, the Palomino stage is in a tent so if the temp does get into the hundreds, as it often does in Indio, then it won't be as bad as being out in the scorching hot desert sun.

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. I'm still pinching myself this morning as I just couldn't see spending $850 for a seat I would only need for an hour and had figured the best I could hope for is a reserved seat in the back. Anyway, I was over on the PocoNut web-board and from what they are reporting, Timothy will be playing a couple of numbers.

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGalNow
    Last edited by carol7lynn; 04-06-2009 at 10:23 AM.

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Glad to hear you are going to make it - I am so

Border Desperado

Here's an article about Timothy's Stagecoach appearance with Poco. Richie Furay was the one who asked him to do it.

Thanks for posting that, tbsfan!

No mention of Randy - looks like he might not make it.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado

Thanks for finding that TBSF. You would think they could get his name right, though . I'm so excited that we have a borderer going, I can't wait to see the photos!

Wink Re: Timothy to appear with Poco at Stagecoach!

Thanks for finding the article TBSfan Reading it on a chat forum is one thing, but seeing a news release is quite another. WhooHoo 19 more days to go and to think I was going to blow the festival off this year. The nice thing is StageCoach allows cameras of all kinds and there will be no camera police to fear! I'm still working on a Press Pass. So be ready for a ton of pixs and videos from the stage.

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGalNow

Border Desperado

Quote Originally Posted by carol7lynn View Post
    Thanks for finding the article TBSfan Reading it on a chat forum is one thing, but seeing a news release is quite another. WhooHoo 19 more days to go and to think I was going to blow the festival off this year. The nice thing is StageCoach allows cameras of all kinds and there will be no camera police to fear! I'm still working on a Press Pass. So be ready for a ton of pixs and videos from the stage.

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGalNow
    Great! I'm not able to go so am really looking forward to the pics and videos!

Red face Re: Timothy to appear with Poco at Stagecoach!

12 More Days! Anyone else going?