short rant - As some of you know, my family and I are moving to Colorado in a few weeks...I am SOOO ready...things here are just starting to frustrate me more and more...I won't go into to it all, but here's the gist...

Have you ever worked with someone who just wouldn't let things go and let people do what they are hired to do...like, a control freak? I mean this is so frustrating! This person I work for controlls everything! Then complains that she doesn't have time for anything and is so busy and blah, blah, blah...but IF she would let ME do MY job, I could make it so much easier for her... humpf!!!

Anyway - knowing that I have basically 8 weeks left gives the strength and fortitude to hold on...but I can tell you, when I leave, I will not be looking back - only forward...

Now, to settle my mood, I am spending the evening with the Eagles...F1 (both disks). I'm getting into my jamies early, grabbing some and a (and maybe my hubby) and I'm going just let everything else fade away...I'll go to sleep thinking of how very soon, I really will be the new kid in town!

rant over...thank you for listening!