Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unfortunately, Nancy....

Default Unfortunately, Nancy....

Here's a cute game, ripped from Facebook!

Google your name with the word "unfortunately" in front of it, and put the first 15 results here.

I put my own comments in parenthesis after each one.

- Unfortunately, Nancy continued to share statistics that sometimes conflicted with eMarketer's data, but certainly started to feel like information overload. (THIS snoozer is No. 1 on Google?)

- Unfortunately Nancy is not in a movie and the consequences will be very real. (Yikes!)

- Unfortunately Nancy's character is portrayed as annoyingly perfect and out of touch with the modern world (ouch!)

- Unfortunately, Nancy Hicks Maynard's name wasn't on the tip of their tongues. (oh well)

- Unfortunately, Nancy's friend & roommate George didn't have a bigger part 'cause she was pretty good. (Good old Nancy Drew... many of these results relate to her)

- Unfortunately Nancy Drew was never a real person but in these interactive games u potray the famous sleuth yourself. (Fun!)

- well unfortunately nancy when you're on uneven surfaces sometimes its quite handy to have your wheels operating independently of one another. (makes sense.)

- Unfortunately, Nancy is no longer with us, and her web site has gone. (oh no!)

- Unfortunately, Nancy and Dad don't have much to go on. (a pity)

- Unfortunately Nancy Grace is typical of MSM. (Don would agree)

- Unfortunately, Nancy doesn't want everybody to see it as people might have an idea the layout of the house and make it easier to rob. (Nancy is smart to be paranoid!)

- Unfortunately, Nancy selected the house they are renting, which is an old mansion right out of Sunset Blvd. (What's unfortunate about that??)

- Nancy should be over the moon as her parents pack all of their fanciest clothes, but unfortunately, Nancy is double-booked. (This is from a book called Fancy Nancy Tea Party! LOL)

- Unfortunately, Nancy did not treasure this piece of hard-earned happiness. (Aw)

- Unfortunately, Nancy's dream for a fine arts centre was never realized. (Too bad!)

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Default Re: Unfortunately, Nancy....

COOL! this sounds like fun...

1. Unfortunately, Rhonda had to reevaluate her purchase of the new addition. (I did, once I decided kidnapping Joe and keeping him in a room under my house, no matter HOW plush, probably would be frowned upon.)
    2. Unfortunately, Rhonda learned of this when she was a young child. (I did, but I didnt let it stop me...)
    3. Unfortunately, Rhonda was also getting calls from her boss. (damn pesky Bosses.)
    4. Unfortunately, Rhonda saw and heard everything. (I DID! I wish Mom and Dad would have gotten thicker walls.. or at least locked their door!)
    5. Unfortunately, Rhonda and her boyfriend showed up in Wallace's car instead of Wallace himself, and the boyfriend caught the bullets meant for her brother. (YIKES!)
    6. Unfortunately, Rhonda was one of the ones who over did things at the Pyramids and she and her husband were unable to attend the gala affair. (Damn Egyptian Whiskey!)
    7. Unfortunately, Rhonda tolerated these feedings for only a few months following each tube placement. (It wasnt so much the tube, but where they stuck it! PLUS have you ever tried to suck a roast beef through those things?)
    8. Unfortunately Rhonda's work commitments, kept her away and was unable to be as involved as I know she would have wanted to be, (too true, I'd be here 24/7 if it weren't for those pesky work commitments)
    9. Unfortunately, Rhonda has been suffering (just a lil indigestion..)
    10. Unfortunately, Rhonda's plaintive wails scared away all but the mosquitos. (Damn indigestion..)
    11. Unfortunately, Rhonda exists only to allow Kyle to transgress the law of his father. (HUH?)
    12. Unfortunately, Rhonda says the show was canceled for no apparent reason and says two guys standing outside the venue took concert-goers names and promised ... (to call them in the middle of the night and breath into the phone)
    13. Unfortunately, Rhonda has now become vulnerable to, and an agent of, the organization's desire to avoid working its contentious issues. (That's me, a vulnerable agent)
    14. Unfortunately, Rhonda wasn't staying! (I wasnt? damn...)
    15. Unfortunately, Rhonda was very young and very attractive, and Tom was pretty much always excited around her. (*SIGH* same ol story! I really need to learn to control that..)

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

After reading these--I don't know if I would consider this game fun at all! I'm apparently quite a mess!!!!

1. Unfortunately, up until 2008 Willie has also performed at some of the largest cruelty contests, also known as rodeos, in San Antonio and Houston (not me--I hate rodeos!)

2. Unfortunately, Willie relapsed and began to use crack again. A week later, he began stealing again to support his addiction and was sentenced (I was really hoping this news wouldn't leak out!)

3. Unfortunately Willie's self promotion, la-di-da recipes and the nauseating camera work left a bitter taste in my mouth (gee--I just don't get ANY good reviews do I?)

4. Unfortunately Willie was dogged by injury, breaking his leg on three separate occassions as well as a broken arm and ruptured ligament (ok-this game just isn't fun anymore!)

5. Unfortunately, Willie's alcoholism means he struggles to control his bladder (like I said above about my relapse-wish these things wouldn't get out)

6. Unfortunately Willie was forced to give up the game due to a serious knee injury. He has since concentrated his efforts in coaching

7. Unfortunately, Willie King passed away on Sunday, March 8. He was 65. He was at his home in rural west Alabama. Willie King will be greatly (Really-is it any wonder what with the relapse and crack addiction?)

8. unfortunately Willie Nelson is not my cup of tea (mine either!)

9. unfortunately, Willie didn't cooperate, finishing fourth. The fans were furious. They booed the winner, Mighty Speed (Ihate being booed!!!!)

10. Unfortunately, Willie's wasn't really equipped to handle such a big party. The only table they had to accommodate us (I hope this isn't an omen of the upcoming graduation party--yikes!)
    He sings it high, he plays it low

1. Unfortunately, Lisa has a bout of Brain cancer ( Oh No )

2. Unfortunately, Lisa showed up at the wrong time ( I always do)

3. Unfortunately Lisa is a danger to herself

4. Unfortunately Lisa will never meet Don ()

5. Unfortunately Lisa broke her leg

6. Unfortunately Lisa was too attractive that she distracted one guy and made him fall into a sewer hole.

7. Unfortunately Lisa came back late

8. Unfortunately Lisa crashed her SUV

9. Unfortunately Lisa ate live bait

10. Unfortunately Lisa is incredibly drunk

11. Unfortunately Lisa is sleeping in the backyard

12. Unfortunately Lisa is chasing chickens

13. Unfortunately Lisa snuck out of prison

14. Unfortunately Lisa is back to her crack habit

15. Unfortunately Lisa kicked a bull

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Ya know Lisa, if you and Willie would stay away from the crack and booze, you might stop chasing chickens and peeing yourself, but I do relate with the "being too attractive" thing. It's SUCH a burden isnt it?

LOL! I love these little games. They always crack me up.

Unfortunately Louise I can't change the outcome - the lady decided but Horace certainly tried hard so he may be in with a shout? (Pardon?)

Unfortunately Louise proceeded to wash it because “it was dusty” and never got to take a single shot with it.

Unfortunately Louise suffered severe respiratory problems. (Was this after a Don Henley concert?)

Unfortunately, Louise has a kidney condition.

Unfortunately Louise lost her mobile phone.

Unfortunately Louise had other ideas and after being expelled from her expensive school for inappropriate behaviour with the opposite sex, took off on a crime-filled spree around America. (Ah, the good old days.)

Unfortunately, Louise couldn"t tolerate the returning of her husband, and she collapsed with a heart attack.

Unfortunately Louise and I will be unable to attend – but we know that won't stop you all from having a great time! (Well, I beg to differ!)

Unfortunately, Louise was also unprincipled and cunning.

Unfortunately, Louise will be away, but hopes that members of this Board will go to support her and wish her well. (Y'all listening?!)

Unfortunately Louise has not developed a way to incorporate the pipes into a Kindermusik lesson, but stay tuned, we can be sure she's working on it!

Unfortunately, Louise refuses to travel through Texas on account of an unspecified trauma in her past. (Ahem.)

Unfortunately Louise will not be speaking English.

Unfortunately, Louise gets to the car first, and puts the seat down, and says "Joe get in the back" and he does. (It was all completely innocent, guv. Honest.)

Unfortunately, Louise was wearing a hoop skirt with an iron frame at the time and she fell down, cutting her leg open. (Now that IS unfortunate.)

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Well due to a what is probably an unusual spelling of my name, I am limited to two prospects

Unfortunately Maleah has retired (yes, she is now dedicating her life to following the Eagles from show to show in hopes of catching a picture or autograph. Some may call it stalking, but Maleah calls it "bird" watching.)

Unfortunately Maleah got VERY sunburned the other day (note to self, if you're going to camp outside the hotels waiting for a glimpse, bring sunscreen)

• Unfortunately, Cathy's visa expired and she gave up her cottage and left her cats behind with close friends. (No, not my cats!!!)

• But unfortunately Cathy's appearance in the contest once again proves the rule that good bodybuilders and fitness competitors – with compact physiques rather than elongated ones – simply have no chance in genetically-specific figure contests. (huh?)

• Unfortunately, Cathy was not a standard child. (that’s right…I was above standard!)

• unfortunately Cathy's advisers have refused to attend any meetings. (I’m always having to get after those advisors of mine to attend those meetings!)

• Unfortunately, Cathy's hair makes her look like she's wearing an afghan on her head. (Hey!)

• unfortunately Cathy is in the middle of it all. (I’m still trying to figure out why my advisors didn’t tell me about my hair!)

• Unfortunately, Cathy overhears the lover's confession. (Ooh, juicy stuff!)

• unfortunately Cathy was staying in there (Heck yeah, if I’m going to be hearing lover’s confessions!)

• Unfortunately, Cathy's father is not alone (Well duh – he’s with my mother!)
    Unfortunately Cathy I can't help with your search for a bouzouki but your unusual request brought back vivid memories of the Monty Python "Cheese shop" skit. (O---kay….)
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

lol, these are funny!

I used my Border name as anyone that knows my real first name can imagine some of the results that might come up!

1. Unfortunately Brooke's pregnancy seems ........ (Huh? Tell me no!)

2. Unfortunately, Brooke has not been consistent. (How did you know?)

3. Unfortunately, Brooke forgot the words. (I'm old!)

4. Unfortunately, Brooke and her boyfriend had a disagreement that night (Don't tell my husband!)

5. Unfortunately, Brooke is not hard wired to enable indiviual bedrooms to have internet access. (hmmmmmm)

6. Unfortunately, Brooke was the first to learn why the Hogans were being torn apart (I was?)

7. Unfortunately, Brooke is as bland as ever, even with fake boobies. ( Hey, that was a secret and I am NOT bland!)

8. Unfortunately, Brooke and Toejam will not admit that they like each other (Yuk!)

9. Unfortunately, Brooke currently does not have an agent (I think I must need one!)

10. Unfortunately, Brooke wasn't quite prepared for that. (oops!)

11. Unfortunately, Brooke continued to get worse. (Oh no!)

12. Unfortunately, Brooke was reacting to anesthesia, and then developed bronchial asthma. (Is there a doctor in the house? Ev even?)

13. Unfortunately, Brooke disappointed me with her choice of team leaders. (Hey, Glenn is 'in charge' around here.)

14. Unfortunately Brooke has left the key high above on the table. (Reach...........)

15, Unfortunately Brooke is dead because of your stupidity and pride. ( Heeeeelllllllllp! I see a bright light.......)
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I love all of the ones you guys have done so far...they are so hilarious, especially with the comments from the peanut gallery! I'll do mine a bit later.

Brooke, I always assumed that Brooke was your real name...but based on your comment, I do have a hunch as to what it actually might be. And at the time you converted to your hot av, I hadn't noticed your new location! I just noticed that tonight! What a great spot to be, I agree!
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...