Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Unfortunately, Nancy....

Default Re: Unfortunately, Nancy....

lol! TBF's faves are also mine. Too funny!

I'm with PM - I hope others go back, read the first post of the thread, and play this game too now that the thread's revived.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Well since I couldn't find fifteen for just one of the two versions of my name I use I ended up using them both to get to that number...

Unfortunately, Cami may throw her two cents in and have something to say about that. (whether you want to hear it or not *G*)

Unfortunately Cami's not the kind of person that will “lend” me her clothes. (but I might rent them to you for a nominal fee...)

Unfortunately upon hitting full power at the end of the song, Cami's vocal distorts as it's recorded. (Who are we kidding? My vocals distort the second I open my mouth...)

Unfortunately Cami is no longer dancing. (Remember how Elaine on Seinfeld dances? Be happy I stopped...)

Unfortunately for young Cami, a few of her genetically enhanced bugs get loose and start roaming the halls. (MWAHAHAHAHA....)

Unfortunately, Camilla wasn't as pretty as a flower. (My mommy thought I was cuz she called me her Petunia so :P *G*)

Unfortunately, Camilla is disjointed. (like a chicken wing?)

Unfortunately, Camilla's resistance has been sorely put to the test. (Resistance is futile... )

Unfortunately, Camilla's mother, Cleo, wants to know more about her daughter's latest loser. (Just one in a long line... where are they hiding all the "winners" around here?)

Unfortunately Camilla hadn't brought her SLR and telephoto lens for once, so we had to make do with the binoculars and the 3x zoom on my compact digital. (I always forget my camera at the important moments...)

Unfortunately, Camilla is so concerned about what other people think of her that she breaks out with a bad case of stripes. (eww does Proactiv help with that?)

Unfortunately, for Camilla her image did not improve when she stepped into the cake factory. (Nor her waistline...)

Unfortunately, Camilla is not quite the cowgirl that she appears to be in the pictures. (Wanna bet? Yippee ki yay!!)

Unfortunately, Camilla is silly and capricious. (Well we all have our bad moments...)

Unfortunately, Camilla refuses to learn from her mistakes. (I prefer to think of it as tenaciousness not stubbornness :P)

Unfortunately for Camilla, no one is interested in any of that crap. (so RUDE)

LOL!! Loved those, Cami. Your comments had me in stitches.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I love them too Cami! And the comments!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

You guys are good for the soul!!! I can't remember when I've laughed so hard!!!

I started this on my Facebook page too! Can't wait to see all THOSE answers!!!!

Keep them coming guys!!! Laughter is the BEST medicine for what ails ya!!!

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

These started getting pretty spurious after about 10 so I had to limit it a bit.. but here's the 13 best...

Unfortunately, Rhonda had to reevaluate her purchase of the new addition. (Well, THERE goes the jaccuzi/sauna room… dang..)

Unfortunately, Rhonda is has been suffering from horrible sores in her mouth and throat. (eewwww….. )

Unfortunately, Rhonda failed to provide a good luck charm, and the Chiefs went down 37-7. (I wore my lucky socks and didn’t change my underware!! Go figure!)

Unfortunately, Rhonda saw and heard everything (scarred for life…)

Unfortunately, Rhonda learned of this when she was a young child. (see above..)

Unfortunately, Rhonda was one of the ones who over did things at the Pyramids. (OH, like they haven’t see naked happy dancing before…)

Unfortunately, Rhonda and her staff have engaged in a systematic campaign of misinformation designed to cover up their own unethical and illegal behavior. (It was JUST a little naked happy dancing!!!)

Unfortunately, Rhonda's story is not unique. (yes it is :P~)

Unfortunately, Rhonda suffered a grand mal seizure a few days after this article was published and was rushed to the hospital by ambulance. (I WAS NAKED HAPPY DANCING!!!!!...)

Unfortunately for Rhonda, the camera had run out of batteries so she could not cover the story. (explains the whole concert/camera fiasco)

Unfortunately, Rhonda exists only to allow Kyle to transgress the law of his father. (uhhh…. DARN THAT KYLE!!! *who’s kyle?*)

Unfortunately, Rhonda's plaintive wails scared away all but the mosquitos. (wait, that’s a good thing right?)

Unfortunately, Rhonda cannot be available on-line at all times. (I can only do so much!)

Those are both great! Cami, yours were hilarious.

And Rhonda...so misunderstood. (That naked happy dancing is going to get you in trouble!)
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Something to do for the last few minutes at work.

Unfortunately Vicky Singing you to Sleep doesn't seem to have found the time to write anything by way of an introduction yet, but hopefully that will soon change. (hopefully)

Unfortunately, Vicky steals the car with Timmy still merged to it, because Doug Dimmadome is willing to give her a lot of money for it. ... (how much money we talking here?)

Unfortunately Vicki died in her home in Wilton, Connecticut on April 27, 2000 due to a struggle against cancer.She was only 45 years old when she passed. (not sure what to think about this one)

...unfortunately...Vicky is matched with Lu Yi :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: ... ()

Unfortunately, Vicky realizes that she has fallen in love with Juan Antonio.
    Unfortunately (Vicky believes) the election of George W Bush for a second term coincided with Vicky's UA visit. (vicky believes)

Unfortunately, Vicky asked Dan to take care of their twins plus a second pet dog. ( have twins but no dog)

Unfortunately, Vicky thinks his brother is talking about his own relationship with her.

unfortunately Vicky & David are just too thick to get it( huh?)

Unfortunately Vicky didn't agree--her parents' marriage had been turbulent and ended in divorce--and she preferred that she and Jack live together.

unfortunately. Vicky is by far the worst, she was in the backseat, but something hit her in the gut,

Unfortunately, Vicky, your mechanic is absolutely right.

Unfortunately, Vicky and Charissa have been unsuccessful so far, but they're still hoping that Feliche's kittens are out there. ...

Unfortunately, Vicky realized David's schemes and, to get revenge, she flirted with David in his apartment and stole the tape when David went to get wine.

Unfortunately, Vicky introduces a vibrator into the foreplay, which David accidentally gets stuck in (now I finally see where this is going)