Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unfortunately, Nancy....

Default Re: Unfortunately, Nancy....

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Melissa --gotta tell you #9 and #11 had me rolling on the ground.

I think "Melissa was a bad doll, a very bad doll" might just stick around here on the Border when needed (perhaps, for example if you vote for the wrong song on Survivor!)
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Border Desperado

now I'm second guessing my survivor choices!

I have to say, forget the crack and the booze, the biggest surprise of all is... WILLIE'S A MAN!!!!!!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    I have to say, forget the crack and the booze, the biggest surprise of all is... WILLIE'S A MAN!!!!!!
    Ok now it's my time to laugh for about 5 minutes! Too Funny. Believe me, I'm all woman baby!!!!

And Melissa---DON'T second guess yourself---I think you've done a fine job!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

*taking notes for the Long Story* Okay, Willie's really a man and Melissa is a very bad doll.. hmm... WHOLE new bunch of prospects are poppin' up here...

as for Lou in the back seat with Joe... careful.. those goats can turn really ugly...

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    GASP! You know, come to think of it I never did get to actually MEET her...er...him...er....well anyway I never technically MET Willie in Chicago. PM and Nancy just pointed in the general vicinity

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    *taking notes for the Long Story* Okay, Willie's really a man and Melissa is a very bad doll.. hmm... WHOLE new bunch of prospects are poppin' up here...
    And I've apparently been spayed

as for Lou in the back seat with Joe... careful.. those goats can turn really ugly...

OMG!!!! I've been away too long!!! I just found this thread while searching "Facebook" stuff.... I have seriously laughed myself silly!!!

Think I'll try this now but I'm sure I won't be near as funny as all of you comediennes!!!!

1.Unfortunately, Kim is a talented person but sleeping around in this industry is only going to defame her reputation." (oh well, you do what ya gotta do....)

2.Unfortunately, Kim has inherited his position of leadership on the basis of filial loyalty and commitment to his father's ideology (what the???? Since when did I have a sex change??? Willie? are you in on this???)

3.Unfortunately Kim is not the only one. There is a blog (jcrewaficionada at blogspot) that has lots of people with the same problems. (well that makes me feel better to know I'm not the ONLY one with this particular problem....I just need to figure out what it is.....? Maybe I need to check out that blog....I hope it's not contagious!)

4.unfortunately Kim is now waiting to go home. The team is obviously extremely sad to say goobye to a team member. (sorry guys!!! I just don't want anyone else to get what I have ok?? and... apparently I've "switched teams" anyway.... ??)

5.Unfortunately, Kim isn't welcomed in Philadelphia - (really? I don't think I deserve that kind of treatment .... seriously...)

6.unfortunately, Kim was a deer staring at the... (end of a gun??? Holy SHIT!!!! It's dear season and no one told me!!!!)

7.Unfortunately Kim has to lose, she is up against Carrie after all. (and we all know Carrie has Mr. Big on her side.... oh well.... c'est la vie...)

8.Unfortunately Kim still blinded by anger and frustration could not think or comprehend what she was doing until it was too late (I'm sorry officer - I just lost my head when Glenn took that other hussy back stage instead of ME!!!!!!!!!!)

9.Unfortunately, Kim thinks that everyone loves her and thats why they watch...where as in reality - We are laughing at you - NOT WITH YOU (oh really? thanks guys... thanks alot.... way to deflate my ego...I thought you REALLY LOVED ME!!!)

10.Unfortunately, Kim did not hear the substance of Franck's remarks because he arrived late to Tuesday's meeting, (again with the gender switch.... that's why you're REALLY laughing at me huh?)

11.Unfortunately, Kim's contract expired before he could make a strong impression, and had no choice but to come back to Korea to play for Chunnam Dragons (but just wait til NEXT year..... oh yeah... I'll be back - bigger AND stronger.... and they'll be sorry they let my contract expire... just you wait and see.... GOOOOOOO DRAGONS!!!)

12.Unfortunately, Kim also discovered that she was pregnant (ALSO??? what ELSE happened??? Oh this is not gonna be pretty.....guess that's what happens when you sleep around in the industry...)

13.Unfortunately, Kim also seems to dismiss Kendall's work partly on the grounds that it is easier for him, as a Korean-born, Western-trained (uhh.... run that by me again??)

14.unfortunately Kim Kardashian made a trip to the Emergency (wait a minute - how did SHE get on here? This is about ME!!!!.... and I suppose those annoying, whiney sisters of hers will show up here too... ugh...)

15.unfortunately - Kim is going to be “gracing” the cover of Playboy. Hef himself has picked Kim to be the December covergirl! (oh, unfortunately??? there you go with those ego busters again.... just because I'm pregnant??? that's it right? Well - Demi Moore posed on a cover and SHE was pregnant!!!! that's ok.... I'll get over it.... but just remember - HEF wanted me for the December issue... guess that's my birthday present...)

Gonna have to share this with my Facebook friends. How fun was THAT!!!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chaleymom View Post
    8.Unfortunately Kim still blinded by anger and frustration could not think or comprehend what she was doing until it was too late (I'm sorry officer - I just lost my head when Glenn took that other hussy back stage instead of ME!!!!!!!!!!)

9.Unfortunately, Kim thinks that everyone loves her and thats why they watch...where as in reality - We are laughing at you - NOT WITH YOU (oh really? thanks guys... thanks alot.... way to deflate my ego...I thought you REALLY LOVED ME!!!)
    #8 cracks me up!!! I had forgotten about this thread. Glad you brought it forward again so others might do some more!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

CM, thanks for reviving this thread and giving me my morning laugh! Maybe others who haven't played will be encouraged to do it. Just go to the first post for how to play.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.