Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Timothy with Poco at Stagecoach 04-26-09

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

Default Re: Timothy to appear with Poco at Stagecoach!

Quote Originally Posted by carol7lynn View Post
    But, the most touching moment for me, was when George Grantham reached over with his right hand and rubbed Richie's back while his left arm is around Timmie's waist, causing both men to encircle George both physically and spiritually. You can see it on my video Your Momma Don't Dance at a bout the 4:50 second mark. It makes me cry everytime I view it.
    When I first saw it, I had to stop and replay that exact part! I was crying too! (I've been so emotional the past two days. Stupid hormones) In any case, yes, that was a lovely moment. The three of them sharing a microphone, a brotherhood... oh sigh...

Border Desperado

Default Re: Timothy to appear with Poco at Stagecoach!

Thank you so much Carol-Lynn! You have provided us with some great videos! I can't stop watching them.

I should have forked over the money for this event! I can see that it would have been worth every penny. The guys all looked great and they sound just like their younger selves. I want to add a mention to George, here. The tears were flowing when I saw how humble and happy he looked on stage. He nailed his part and my heart was full for him watching these videos. And the way Timothy was helping him around on stage was just heartwarming! Speaking of which, Timothy looked great! I've always loved the vests. He seemed so relaxed and comfortable on stage, and you can tell he was enjoying himself. I'm glad he got back together with Poco, they are such a great group of guys. And the music ain't too shabby either

All I can do is hope and pray that they will all get back together again! From what I can tell and hear, they did an excellent job.

Default Re: Timothy with Poco at Stagecoach 04-26-09

here are a some of the gettyimage pics(with less watermark).

Part 1:

This one is soo sweet Tim and George Grantham

Part 3: this whole set I LOVE!!!

I have to say - INCREDIBLE photos. I can't believe how young he looks. (Gorgeous outfit, too!) It must have been quite something to have been in that audience.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Talking Re: Timothy to appear with Poco at Stagecoach!

Melrose-Humble and Happy-Well put. Geroge was beaming like a kid in a candy store. I'm sure that Timothy has been there by his side the entire time. Makes me tear up just thinking about how caring and protecive he acted toward George last night at StageCoach. If you watch the videos you can see him cueing George and even encouraging him to do, this that and the other. And, that is why I can't believe the family dog bit him. What up wid dat mutt anyway? Grrrrr!

Sorry but I had to lighten things up a bit because I'm starting to cry-AGAIN!

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGalNow

Border Desperado

I agree, Carol-Lynn! How odd that a dog would bite Timothy of all people!

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

I just did a little expierment... I opened two screens and listened to CL's video of TOK from last night... and I put the 1975 TOK verson on the other. I timed it right and listened to them simultaneously. It was pretty cool. Sounded like young Timothy was harmonizing w/older Timothy. There were a few times were I needed to reset it to match up again... but overall, it was pretty cool. I think I'm obsessed.