Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Salt Lake City 5-9-2009

Default Re: Salt Lake City 5-9-2009

I forgot to mention above that it was someone from the Eagles camp, not the venue, that gave us the rules at Indy. Here's the paragraph I wrote in that thread:

We immediately went down to find our seats and that was when we really got pumped. Hubby and I were in the second row right in front of Glenn's mic, and Soda was seven seats down in front of Joe's. Okay, I briefly thought about asking Soda if she wanted to switch seats, but thought I'd better stay with Hubby! . Besides, our seats really were great. For one thing, the distance between the stage and the first row was very minimal, so we were right there - I mean RIGHT THERE!!! We talked with our concert 'neighbors' for a while, and then it happened - a man with a laminated Eagles badge around his neck walked in front of the seats stopping occasionally to announce the 'Eagles standing/sitting policy'. He was very polite - more imploring than dictating, but gave us the rules nonetheless. We were to basically look around during slower songs, and if the majority of people were seated we were to stay seated. But if it was a faster song and the majority of people were on their feet, it was okay for us to stand. I guess the point was that since we were in the front, we could potenetially ruin the view of the people behind us, which could cause a ripple effect.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Cool Re: Salt Lake City 5-9-2009

Yahoo for the JEANS !!!!! Just wish it meant they were going back to the 50/50 set up but I expect not . Probably just did it to stay warm, but they did all look fantastic and relaxed. Wish I could have made it to that show oh well next time they're on tour here I'll check for out side shows .

TELL ME WHAT YOU DREAM AT NIGHT WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING