Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post

Perhaps Felder has some regret over his treatment of Glenn and/or the rest of the band and is maybe trying to get out of a guilt trip somehow in his own head. I think his comment was retrospective but probably a little bit introspective. Then again it is Felder, and I'll believe his remorse when I see real concrete proof of it. Sorry Don, it's over!
I replied that it was nice,one because it seems honest to me probably reminiscing and such, Second because I’m thinking maybe with all that’s going on, he is having some regrets over what he’s done/said in the past. I do believe he cherished those times, but his narcissism does get the best of him. I do take it with a grain of salt, but maybe it’s a new leaf for Don.

yes dreamer, Walshfan, Chaim, we’ve all discussed this a lot, the book is such a burn and sour grapes feel throughout, never happy, bitter and it’s a true shame because he is a wicked guitarist and would love to see them play together again. Scamp, if you read his book you’ll get a whole new feel and see things differently.