Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Felder Tweets

Default Re: Felder Tweets

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post

Perhaps Felder has some regret over his treatment of Glenn and/or the rest of the band and is maybe trying to get out of a guilt trip somehow in his own head. I think his comment was retrospective but probably a little bit introspective. Then again it is Felder, and I'll believe his remorse when I see real concrete proof of it. Sorry Don, it's over!
    I replied that it was nice,one because it seems honest to me probably reminiscing and such, Second because I’m thinking maybe with all that’s going on, he is having some regrets over what he’s done/said in the past. I do believe he cherished those times, but his narcissism does get the best of him. I do take it with a grain of salt, but maybe it’s a new leaf for Don.

yes dreamer, Walshfan, Chaim, we’ve all discussed this a lot, the book is such a burn and sour grapes feel throughout, never happy, bitter and it’s a true shame because he is a wicked guitarist and would love to see them play together again. Scamp, if you read his book you’ll get a whole new feel and see things differently.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
    I replied that it was nice,one because it seems honest to me probably reminiscing and such, Second because I’m thinking maybe with all that’s going on, he is having some regrets over what he’s done/said in the past. I do believe he cherished those times, but his narcissism does get the best of him. I do take it with a grain of salt, but maybe it’s a new leaf for Don.

yes dreamer, Walshfan, Chaim, we’ve all discussed this a lot, the book is such a burn and sour grapes feel throughout, never happy, bitter and it’s a true shame because he is a wicked guitarist and would love to see them play together again. Scamp, if you read his book you’ll get a whole new feel and see things differently.
    Countless interviews were like that too, and once his story even changed from the way he told it in the book to make Glenn look bad in an interview. I'm not going to discuss them again, but it's simply a fact that he's not always been a gentleman about the other Eagles guys.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by chaim View Post
    Countless interviews were like that too, and once his story even changed from the way he told it in the book to make Glenn look bad in an interview. I'm not going to discuss them again, but it's simply a fact that he's not always been a gentleman about the other Eagles guys.
    So true Dreamer, Austin, Chaim & KW ! He even made fun of Glenn's illness and then deleted it. I think it was in Nov. 2015 but, it was so long ago I can't remember exactly when. I saw the tweet on FB and thought it was strange. Don't want to rehash this but maybe he has some regret.