Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Felder Tweets

Default Re: Felder Tweets

Don seems happy these days. This is a tweet about last night’s show in Duluth, MN.

https://mobile.twitter.com/donfelder...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

I saw that too, Delilah. And yes, he does look happy and like he enjoys touring.

I know it's been a while since we posted any of Felder's tweets but I thought this video clip of "The Long Run" from a show in March at Kirkland, Washington would be a treat for fans - Felder posted it yesterday:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1129008986488037376

At the same show, he played the new song "American Rock and Roll":

https:https://twitter.com/i/status/1123935340383952897

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

A message from Felder from "isolation" in Los Angeles, wishing everyone the best during this tough time:

https://twitter.com/donfelder/status...widget%3DTweet

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Don tweeted a sweet message recently:

It was a dream come true to be invited into the Eagles. Recording in the studio on the album On The Border was a thrill of a lifetime. It only continued to fuel the musical passion I had for working in that band. Great times and such wonderful music we made together. #donfelder
    He also included a concert photo from the OTB era.

https://twitter.com/donfelder/status...528233989?s=21

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Thanks for sharing Delilah. That is nice.

Don has been nothing but a Gentleman about the Eagles and past history. From his eloquent HF speech, his appearance on the history video to now, never a bad word about any of the Eagles.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well Scamp - While I have no interest in rehashing Felder's history with the Eagles, I do have to take issue with your remarks. While I could cite endless examples of Felder being less than gracious toward his fellow bandmates, you don't have to look any further than the book he wrote to see the facts bear this out. But, more than 20 years after he was fired, I don't think there is a lot to say about the issue that hasn't already been said over and over. I actually thought his tweet was kind of strange. I wonder if it's based on some recent event or did he just pull it out of nowhere?

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Well Scamp - While I have no interest in rehashing Felder's history with the Eagles, I do have to take issue with your remarks. While I could cite endless examples of Felder being less than gracious toward his fellow bandmates, you don't have to look any further than the book he wrote to see the facts bear this out. But, more than 20 years after he was fired, I don't think there is a lot to say about the issue that hasn't already been said over and over. I actually thought his tweet was kind of strange. I wonder if it's based on some recent event or did he just pull it out of nowhere?
    Exactly! I mean it would take some thick lenses on those rose colored glasses not to see Don Felder as a snake in the grass. He talks a good story. If his personality was as great as his guitar playing, he'd still be in the Eagles today. Fact is, to make it quite plain and simple - he's a malcontent who was forever a thorn in the side of Glenn and Don and finally got the boot before it broke the band up again, just as his comments at "Wrong Beach" was the impetus for their first breakup. I'm not even going to get into it more.

Perhaps Felder has some regret over his treatment of Glenn and/or the rest of the band and is maybe trying to get out of a guilt trip somehow in his own head. I think his comment was retrospective but probably a little bit introspective. Then again it is Felder, and I'll believe his remorse when I see real concrete proof of it. Sorry Don, it's over!
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Stuck on the Border

Didn't he even post a tweet about the "anniversary" of Don Henley's arrest at some point? Not a very gentlemanly thing to do, I think.

EDITED TO ADD:

Yes, that latest one was a nice tweet.
    Last edited by chaim; 02-02-2021 at 07:36 AM.