Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: ..On The Cover of the Rolling Stone.

Default Re: ..On The Cover of the Rolling Stone.

I had no idea this shirt even existed until today. I was at one of our three Walmarts and I went over to the men's section to pick up a couple of men's tees for $5. I saw this display of all these different Rolling Stone tees and I thought "wouldn't it be cool if..." and then I spotted Don's fuzzy head They had only one in my size and I had to have it... I checked Walmart #2 but they were out and I am going to hit #3 tomorrow and see if I can find one more.

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

YESSSSSS!! Thanks Cami!! *G*

Out on the Border

That was my favorite Eagles line up. I remember that photo, so I did a little searching and found the story from that Rolling Stone:

http://www.cameroncrowe.com/eyes_ear...gles_chip.html

It was written by Cameron Crowe, if you haven't read it, I think you might enjoy it (I LOVED re-reading it).

I haven't seen the t-shirt yet either (though I'm still looking!).

I did enjoy reading that and plan to reread it later today. Thanks for posting the link. I love how it was such an intimate experience for the writer.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I know - I love going back and reading some of these old articles even though I don't have much time to do it. I remember one day last winter, I went to our Joe Walsh Online site to look something up and came across something interesting. I ended up spending the entire afternoon reading various articles on all of the sites and really enjoyed it. It was better than reading a good book! Soda has a lot of good stuff on the sites that can keep you occupied for many hours - very addicting!

Anyway, I went to another Walmart on the other side of town a couple of days ago. Unlike the Walmart that I went to last week, they did have some of the Rolling Stone shirts - but, unfortunately, no Eagles. Oh well - I guess my mission continues!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Awww hang in there Dreamer, You will eventually find one

I've been to 3 Walmarts, each in a different city, so I don't believe that the T-shirts are in the Canadian stores. From past trips to a US Walmart I recall that the clothes in that store were completely different from the clothes in the one at home in Canada. Oh, well. Maybe I will have to try to make my own T-shirt.

I finally made it over to Walmart this afternoon, and found the T shirt! Boy, it was really hidden away and hard to find. Thank goodness someone posted a picture of it, and I just looked for that color.
    EL, I thought of you when I was getting it, as you encouraged me to brave the filthy Walmart if I couldn't find it at the clean one.
    Luckily, I found it at the clean one-nice that you also get a bonus free subscription to RS magazine!

I am so glad you found it Carla, now you can have a half naked Don and Glenn on your chest anytime Well, maybe only at night

EL, you are so funny!
    Actually, I am thinking about wearing it to the Glasgow, Scotland Eagles concert on 4th July! LOL. I wonder if I will be the only one in the whole place wearing one of those shirts??