Page 85 of 105 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Timothy in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Default Re: Timothy in the Press/Blogs/etc.

It also could have been something they shot and never released. Don is such a perfectionist and was probably exceptionally picky for his first solo effort. I guess if anyone has downloaded the video and watched it they can tell us!

I watched Johnny Can't Read yesterday and I couldn't find Timothy.

Banned

According to my, I Can't Stand Still, LP sleeve, Timothy and Jeff Porcaro were both on You Better Hang Up, Long Way Home and Dirty Laundry. One great single and two that could have been.
    Off the top of my head, I can't remember any, none album tracks from around that time, apart from Love Rules.

I thought that Jeff and Tim may have met during this live benefit, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQrdOu6f69c but talking about waiting around almost confirms it as a video shoot rather than a live video. I thought i'd post a link anyway as that bass that Tim's playing fits his description of the bass that Glenn gave him as a gift when he joined the band.

Out on the Border

My friend Kathy Wagner did a phone interview with Timothy for the radio station she works for and it's going to air tonight. She did an awesome interview with him when Expando came out and I know this one is really great too!

This Sunday night Oct 16th at 9pm on i95 WRKI, I'll be talking with Timothy B. Schmit -- groundbreaking vocalist, songwriter, & bass player for the Eagles and Poco -- about his new solo album "Leap of Faith." Listen in the Danbury, CT area on 95.1 FM, or online at www.i95rock.com

Quote Originally Posted by klmeps View Post
    My friend Kathy Wagner did a phone interview with Timothy for the radio station she works for and it's going to air tonight. She did an awesome interview with him when Expando came out and I know this one is really great too!

This Sunday night Oct 16th at 9pm on i95 WRKI, I'll be talking with Timothy B. Schmit -- groundbreaking vocalist, songwriter, & bass player for the Eagles and Poco -- about his new solo album "Leap of Faith." Listen in the Danbury, CT area on 95.1 FM, or online at www.i95rock.com
    Thank you for this info, k. I'll listen!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Quote Originally Posted by klmeps View Post

k, I thought your friend did an excellent job with that interview! She asked solid questions, and she got the titles of the songs correct...Lol...thank you for alerting us. It's just such a pleasure to hear Timothy talk about this new album, and to hear yet another person from the music world express their enjoyment and appreciation of his work.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

So right, LT. Karen, please tell your friend how great the interview was! And thanks to you, too, for letting us know about it. Didn't you think it was charming how surprised and appreciative he was that she had gone to the show in Nashville?!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well shoot - I wasn't able to watch this, but thanks for letting us know about it, Karen. Does anyone know if the interview will be available to listen to later?

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Me either. I hope to hear it online too!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I listened to it...it was great hearing him of course...I've heard Kathy Wagner interview him before and she's very good...and you can tell she's a fan too...I'd love to hear it again...am going to message Kathy to see if there's any way to hear it again!