Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Malmo, Sweden 5-29-09

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Malmo, Sweden 5-29-09

Love the cap on Glenn , and the thrust was just too funny. I think Joe's hair has gotten a bit longer as well ? (Joe fans?)
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Quote Originally Posted by luvthelighthouse View Post

This one is for Ticky... but I think the Glenn fans will enjoy the thrust...
    re: Thrust.... nnnice! *G* I'm thinking that'd be a VERY nice animated AV *G*
    and the song *G* thanks LTL, Joe looks so good and he's amazing! the less gel and crap he uses in his hair, the more I like it long. and the jeans.. *G* what can I say... hot! I do think Glenn needs to teach them all that thrust move.. can you imagine all of em lined up doing that? they'd have to keep defibrillator's and smelling salts on hand for the first two rows (presumably filled up with borderers)

this is the first chance I've had to check out the videos. It's cooler and a bit rainy out today so Im taking a short break from the garden *G* Love em!

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

LOL - too funny. I also think Marjorie is influencing Joe's wardrobe. He's been looking pretty spiffy lately.

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Dang it, I came on the internet to look up a recipe for tonight's dinner and swore I would not check in on The Border - two lashes for me

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

I don't know tbs fan seems like a smooth move to me with all of the new pictures and the videos that have been posted. Dinner may be late tonight though

Quote Originally Posted by luvthelighthouse View Post
    Now, for me personally, I say do away w/the videos. Toss out the suits and just play me a three hour set, tell some new stories and mix it up a little. What's that you say, I'm greedy... well, maybe.
    Are you saying they need to "lighten up while they still can"? Sorry, couldn't be helped.

I say lose the suits as well,, for good. I noticed the difference when I saw casual Don last month compared to suited up Don in January. Was alot more animated.

Although seeing them perform in the suits does have it's appeal as well. Don standing there with mic in hand singing ever so sweetly,,,yeah,, the suits are nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fan_For_Life View Post
    Are you saying they need to "lighten up while they still can"? Sorry, couldn't be helped.

I say lose the suits as well,, for good. I noticed the difference when I saw casual Don last month compared to suited up Don in January. Was alot more animated.

Although seeing them perform in the suits does have it's appeal as well. Don standing there with mic in hand singing ever so sweetly,,,yeah,, the suits are nice too.
    IMHO, They look more like Corporate Businessmen in suits, and It's a freaking Rock concert. I, personally, think they look more comfortable in casual wear.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EagleLady View Post
    IMHO, They look more like Corporate Businessmen in suits, and It's a freaking Rock concert. I, personally, think they look more comfortable in casual wear.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

That thrust move certainly does make the heart skip a beat. I was lucky enough to witness that in person at the first Tulsa concert back in September. He didn't do the move with the guitar but it was when he gets up from the keyboards and boogies down during All She Wants To Do Is Dance.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    and "in the company of the Chipmunks"
    Hahah, that's the best part - I LOVE it

I'm soooo looking forward to hearing my favourite Chipmunks