Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glasgow, Scotland 6-23-06

Default Re: Glasgow!

Glad the sound was good Nanc. I'm still pissed off on your behalf! Have a great time at Cardiff!!

~~~~

You're not quite lovers and you're not quite friends,
    After the thrill is gone.

Stuck on the Border

Sorry about what happened Nancy, but I'm glad you enjoyed (most) of it.

Border Desperado

Wow...I am incredibly pissed at that awful guy behind you, Nancy!!! Good grief!!! I thought audiences in Toronto were bad, but all they do is yell at you mercilessly. Don't worry...sounds like, between Lissa and I, you have some bodyguards for July.

The show sounds wonderful though, I agree, I love ad libs!!! The thing with the beer happened in Toronto, too... "One more song before the intermission...and then you can go buy some T-shirts, get another beer *85% of audience stands up and leaves*" So ridiculous. I'll never understand that. LOL at the thing about the pink cowboy hats!!! See...I actually do like that about Don...he sure says whatever he feels like sayin', doesn't he?

I'm glad you enjoyed the majority of the show, but I am so sorry about the idiot behind you. Great review anyhow, I can so picture all that....!

-----

~*She'll always be...the girl from yesterday...*~

My friend and I: "Nice coat Glenn!"
    Joe Walsh, at next pause between songs: "Hey, nice coat, Glenn."
    Glenn: "Thanks, thanks...yah, I picked this up at the..Liberace garage sale, glad you like it..."

I have Scottish ancestors way back and I am deeply ashamed by their behaviour. Being half Welsh, I was proud of everyone on the last night. The beer had been flowing all afternoon because of the England match, but by and large people stayed in their seats for the songs, and the singing, especially on TITTL, was second to none!

~~~

This way to happiness...

I have some Scottish ancestry somewhere too, Kate! No need to feel bad. But yeah, the Welsh know how to rock.

~

We do

(I was born in Wales )