Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Eagles in Glasgow, Scotland, 4th July

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Eagles in Glasgow, Scotland, 4th July

Hope you had a great night Stars. All evening I've been thinking 'They must be onto ...... in Glasgow now' PGW at its worst. Can't wait to see your review....
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Hope you had a wonderful time at the concert!
    Canīt wait to hear more!
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

Hi there well seems some uk concert people are not happy cause they didnt take a break lol.
    hampden had a support act he basicaly played the eagles30 min break for them, and eagles fans had 2 hours 20 mins all eagles no breaks. They came on 20 mins later and didnt take a break whats wrong with that.
    The support act was good as well, great show, great as usual. Nice to see it didnt rain as well. eagles and crowd both great.

few people were obsessing they didnt play 3 hour show, i thought they never play 3 full hours that 3 hour includes a 30 min break. So europe just getting the same, only some places had paul carrack, and they didnt take a break cause they came on lil ealier. Still same songs same set list just no break.

brillianyt show looking forward to nxt time they come.

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

I think I would have an enjoyed a show that went straight through w/out a break. I bet that had to be exhausting for them, so I say kudos to the band!

yeap with or without a break it was brilliant. yeah 2 hours 20 mins without a break is very good going 20 songs. Some people just like to moan about things, you always get a moaner at concerts. Best thing to do with people who moan is ignore them the concer was brilliant.
    Noticed on the ticket that there was a curfew of 1030, and they finished at 1020, so they done very well. Great show hope to see them again in coming years back in uk and scotland.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by scottishlass View Post
    few people were obsessing they didnt play 3 hour show, i thought they never play 3 full hours that 3 hour includes a 30 min break. So europe just getting the same, only some places had paul carrack, and they didnt take a break cause they came on lil ealier. Still same songs same set list just no break.
    sl - In the recent past, whenever the guys have an opening act and don't take a break, there has been an abbreviated set list. They usually only perform about 20 songs, as opposed to the normal 26 -28 song set list. The show I attended with the abbreviated set list and no break ran a little less than two hours whereas the 26 - 28 song shows with a break included ran approximately 2 3/4 to 3 hours.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

well i dont see a problem with 23 songs. it was 23 songs they played last night i believe. It was 2 hours 15 mins they played so really only 30 mins short of there usual. Time was a factor as well, having to be done by 1030. It was a brilliant concert 23 songs is very good not many artists give you that amount in 2 hours 15 mins. I don't see why people were moaning about it. Some people like to moan. well when i say people i mean 1 guy who moaned from the minute we saw him about everything in life lol.

Hope to see don and the guys back soon. There brilliant

YooHoo Carla! Hope you get back here soon Girl and tell us all about the concert!