Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson dies at age 50

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

Default Re: Michael Jackson dies at age 50

It is getting to the point that I can't stand to watch any more about it. Now a "wife" has turned up and they are questioning who the "real" father of his kids is.
    They can't even figure out where to bury him The poor man is dead let him rest in peace.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Amen AZ---We all knew it would become a circus!!! Everyone is going to have their hand in the pot before it's all over. I was glad to hear that he did indeed leave a will behind naming his mother as the guardian for the kids and Diana Ross as guardian if his mother was unable to. I just keep thinking about these poor children!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I'm wondering how long they can keep him in cold storage and the body is good enough for 'public viewing'. Now they say they might have that on Sunday. Could be messy! I hope they take their time. We want everyone to get their requests in!

Sorry, couldn't resist. It's just all getting so ridiculous.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

CNN had the mayor of Gary, In. where Michael was born on TV last night. He wants the burial there in Gary. They are planning a BIG memorial in Gary on July 10 no matter what. What next???

Quote Originally Posted by AzEaglesFan View Post
    CNN had the mayor of Gary, In. where Michael was born on TV last night. He wants the burial there in Gary. They are planning a BIG memorial in Gary on July 10 no matter what. What next???

Well it's only fitting that they have the burial in Gary, after all, it is where he grew up

It would be better in Gary than at Neverland since that place could turn into a waste land if it doesn't get the proper management. Another place they talked about was Forrest Lawn, isn't that where a lot of the big stars are buried?

Just got Latest issue of People Magazine with the tribute to Michael. He was such a cute kid with the Jackson 5.

Seems Mr. Jackson was busy up until his passing. Hope the video surfaces eventually.
    Michael Jackson's 'Dome Project'

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/0...me_project.php

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AzEaglesFan View Post
    It would be better in Gary than at Neverland since that place could turn into a waste land if it doesn't get the proper management.
    Sorry, but this statement just cracked me up... you apparently have never visited Gary Indiana... to late... trust me, it pretty much already is a "wasteland". It has been voted on several occasions as one of the dirtiest, mist crime infested cities in the nation. I'm only an hour away and have to go thru it every trip we make to Chicago. It's down right scary!!!

EL--not fitting at all for him to be buried in a city that several years ago it was rumored that he denied ever being a Gary native, if in deed that was true and that was how he felt about it. Who knows?

Apparently my daughter is getting in on the act also. Her and her friend were going thru my albums the other night and I came across this picture on my computer yesterday. She must be a great actor because she looks like she is just devastated in this pic. Her and my son were sad to hear the news but I rather doubt she would have this reaction.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Well, Just imagine the publicity if he gets buried at Neverland, It'd be like Elvis at Graceland.