Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson dies at age 50

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Michael Jackson dies at age 50

Oh Great!! There is the tribute tomorrow in Gary and the only family member that supposedly showing up is Joe. But great news, Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson will apparently be gracing the audience with their presence. Leeches!!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

A little surprising more of the Jackson family isn't showing up, if that is where they grew up??
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

its offical, im tired of hearing about MJ. a city that owes milions of dollors in debt, can somehow find cash to fund this. why not take some of his millions and use it. im telling he has millons hidden somewhere out there. with his record sales alone now, they can afford it.

i found the whole thing very staged and awful. im guessing that child didnt want to get up therre, al the family are well known as controling. they made there millions of michael alone, the one thing he didnt want his kids in the lime light, and min he gone there thrown right in there by his family.

there not the ideal family for bringing up kids, theydont have good track record either, michael wasnt al that fond of his dad and no wonder. to much pressure on him, mj tried to get rid of anything on him that remiinded him of his father, why so many plastic surgerys.

his father should be ashamed, cause partly his doing that mj was like the way they are. his kids will not be brought up in a stable enviroment. give it a week or so from now we see his kids been thrwn more into the media.

music wise he was good, im not a fan apart frm the thriller video, but it was good, as a person very weir man. he should of been in jail for the stuff that he had admitted to. the parents of these kids that did know should be ashamed to.

the docs who gave him these drugs should be jailed. given hospital only drugs to someone is against the lawand i hope they are charged. i ont think he was murdered but i think its been, years of abusing his health and body with not eating proper and taken all these meds. so many diffeent kinds all the time no wonder his organs packed in. someone really should of refused, if they all refused then mybe he would be here today.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesvet View Post
    A little surprising more of the Jackson family isn't showing up, if that is where they grew up??
    Reportedly the Jackson family has never been proud of their humble beginnings in Gary, Indiana.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado AmarilloByMorning's Avatar

Not to beat a dead horse, but "sources" keep coming forward with "additional insight" to Mr. Jackson....

1) The whole point of someone trusting you with information is that the proverbial "seal" will exist beyond one party's death. This point is repeatedly hammered into us in law school, but it seemed common sense prior to that. Why do people keep "disclosing" information? Is the drive for fame that powerful? I've never understood it. So you're on telly for ten minutes. Is that worth betraying someone?

2) My first thought when I heard of his condition was that the media should be indicted for murder. When. Will. They. Just. Let. The. Man. Die.

Will the media (in general, not just in Mr. Jackson's case) crescendo at some point? Or are celebrities going to have 24-hour webcams by this time next year as the prerequisite to stardom?

PREACH IT ABM!

MikeA

Border Desperado AmarilloByMorning's Avatar

This board has fabulous smileys. I ought to leave well enough alone, I suppose.

But, I mean, really!

A year and a half later they're still dredging Heath Ledger's almost pristine existence. I can only imagine how long this one's going to last!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

And they haven't even buried him yet. I read today that he wouldn't be buried until Sept now.

I read that he is going to be buried on his birthday. Aug. 29th i believe. I could be wrong about the day of his birthday though.

I just saw on Yahoo News that his death is being ruled a homicide.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090825/..._investigation
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."