I just read this on the Eagles Desperado Weblog: eagles.blogharbor.com/blo...03507.html

I hope he doesn't take if offline completely. There are too few Eagles sites as it is!

Edited to add: for some reason it's not letting me link to the blog, so if you want to read it, you can go to the main site, www.eaglesmusic.com , and then click on the blog link at the top. It says:

"For many years I published the Desperado Eagles fan site for a growing number of visitors.

At the moment the site has the highest Google ranking for the keyword Eagles'', even higher then the official Eagles site.

Last years there have been many Eagles' activities like touring in America, the Far East and Australia and off course the release of the Dvd. With less activities to be expected in my opinion in the near future, the Desperado site may get into some sleeping state, with less new items to offer and therefore decreasing number of visitors.

For me that expectation will no longer be a challenge to continue publishing the site.

So that’s why the Desperado site will be stopped on June 1st.

Eagles fans all over the world, thank you for your attention throughout the years.

- Webmaster"

~