Page 110 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1742

Thread: Eagles videos on YouTube or other sites

Stuck on the Border Jonny Come Lately's Avatar
    Watching the hazy sun sinking in the sea in England

Default Re: Eagles videos on YouTube or other sites

I've found what appears to an early demo tape of the vocals for Take It Easy. I'd never seen this before, it was only uploaded last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4u3-3aoU4c

The arrangement is more or less in place although there are a couple of differences from the album version, most notably towards the end of the song where Glenn uses some different lyrics over the 'oooh oooh' harmony parts.

An interesting video - I hope more 'lost' material from the early days will show up, not holding my breath though.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Come Lately View Post
    I've found what appears to an early demo tape of the vocals for Take It Easy. I'd never seen this before, it was only uploaded last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4u3-3aoU4c

The arrangement is more or less in place although there are a couple of differences from the album version, most notably towards the end of the song where Glenn uses some different lyrics over the 'oooh oooh' harmony parts.

An interesting video - I hope more 'lost' material from the early days will show up, not holding my breath though.
    There's an alternate version of "Take It Easy" out on the internet that was found on some old tapes. There are separate tracks for lead vocals, backing vocals, guitars, base and drums. The youtube video you linked to has someone's own mix in which they've boosted Randy's backing vocals. I can't remember where I saw the basic tracks but it was probably either a guitar or sound-recording forum. Maybe someone else can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
    There's an alternate version of "Take It Easy" out on the internet that was found on some old tapes. There are separate tracks for lead vocals, backing vocals, guitars, base and drums. The youtube video you linked to has someone's own mix in which they've boosted Randy's backing vocals. I can't remember where I saw the basic tracks but it was probably either a guitar or sound-recording forum. Maybe someone else can remember.
    We do have a thread here on The Border about the discovery of the tapes. There were 2 songs. I think the other one is Witchy Woman, but I may be wrong about that. It was likely Chaim that posted it. I'll post the link if I find it.

Stuck on the Border

The second song was Hotel California.

I just ordered a DVD from Amazon today that is all their old concert material. I think it's from Netherlands, etc...Does anyone else know about this? I hope it's not a rip off. It seems to be authentic from the reviews.

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

Banned

Here's a couple of tracks DJ. I think they're are all on Youtube somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VCKw0W9zUc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeXC1sIjWT8

Glenn's kids pointed "How Long" out to Glenn, which lead to iy being included on Long Road Out Of Eden.

If I may say to anybody contemplating buying pirate dvds, and I've bought loads in the past, please realize that you're money is going to crooks. Better to download off Youtube, unless you think they're crooks too.

It's very disturbing that you can purchase pirated items on Amazon which seems like a legitimate site.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizasong View Post
    It's very disturbing that you can purchase pirated items on Amazon which seems like a legitimate site.
    You can get them in Walmart too. (

Quote Originally Posted by Funk 50 View Post
    Here's a couple of tracks DJ. I think they're are all on Youtube somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VCKw0W9zUc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeXC1sIjWT8

Glenn's kids pointed "How Long" out to Glenn, which lead to iy being included on Long Road Out Of Eden.

If I may say to anybody contemplating buying pirate dvds, and I've bought loads in the past, please realize that you're money is going to crooks. Better to download off Youtube, unless you think they're crooks too.
    I usually don't like buying this kinda of pirated stuff and don't but I couldn't resist this, it's the Eagles.

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

Quote Originally Posted by GlennLover View Post
    You can get them in Walmart too. (
    Even more interesting. No worries DJ there it can be hard to resist when you are a huge fan.