Page 16 of 175 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles videos on YouTube or other sites

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

It does look recent. Maybe London or the Nokia show???

Stuck on the Border

They didn't wear suits in London or at Nokia. I haven't got a clue, but they look good.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

They all look really great. If this is what we have to look forward to in London......mmmmmm
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

This is weird! I was able to view it once. I posted a comment asking where and when it was filmed. Since I did that, I can't view it. I get the audio, but no video. Is anyone else having a problem with the video or is it just me? Other videos come up fine. Well, at least I got see it the one time. They did look fantastic!
    "You don't have to prove nothin' to nobody, just take good care of yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by timfan
    that is odd .... I can still view it
    Thanks timfan. Well, if my comment is there, hopefully, someone will answer it.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Okay - I'm very excited - the mystery is solved. A site visitor has informed us that the Eagles performed a rehearsal for the upcoming tour at the L.A. Forum on Sunday night and provided this link:

http://www.letsgokings.com/bbs/f13/e...ght-75008.html

The video must be from that. I hope they aren't planning on wearing those suits on tour. I want my rock stars in JEANS!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border

I would be happy to see them wearing suits. It would be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Okay - I'm very excited - the mystery is solved. A site visitor has informed us that the Eagles performed a rehearsal for the upcoming tour at the L.A. Forum on Sunday night and provided this link:

http://www.letsgokings.com/bbs/f13/e...ght-75008.html

The video must be from that. I hope they aren't planning on wearing those suits on tour. I want my rock stars in JEANS!
    Oh my God, dreamer! Thanks for posting that. Now, I'm getting more and more excited by the minute! If you click on some of the linkbacks at the bottom of dreamer's link you can find comments, the setlist, etc. There are some spoilers, but I couldn't resist reading about it. One of the comments mentioned that they were wearing suits, so you must be right, dreamer about the video being from Sunday night. And I agree with you - I want to see them in jeans too. I like their more casual look.

Here's Hotel California from the dress rehearsal. Not the best video, but the sound's not bad. Getting back to their clothes...there is something very incongruent in seeing Don sing HC and play the drums in a shirt and tie!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNAuaB8aRtk[/ame]