Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday, TimothyBFan!

Default Happy Birthday, TimothyBFan!

I hope no-one minds me starting this thread - but I'm six hours ahead over here, and getting impatient!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, Willie. We're all thinking of you. None moreso than this man...

A little serenade just for you...

And I wouldn't trust these guys if I were you... but it seems they want you to go party with them! If you do, make it a wild one!

Have fun!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Default Re: Happy Birthday, TimothyBFan!

HAP-PY BIRTH-DAY TO YOU
    HAP-PY BIRTH-DAY TO YOU
    HAP-PY BIRTH-DAY DEAR WILLIE
    HAP-PY BI-I-I-IRTH-DAY TOOOOO YOOOOOU!

I hope you have a fantastic day, Willie, surrounded by your family and friends. Here's someone who wants to wish you well:

Lost and lonely, Willie's given me the will to survive

When I'm hungry, Wil will keep me alive...

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Have a wonderful day!

"For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

Happy, Happy Birthday
    Happy, Happy Birthday
    Happy, Happy Birthday
    To You, To You, To You!!

~Tonja~

Happy Birthday Willie!

Ever since I was young I wanted to play music that touched people...

I wanted my fans to appreciate the way I look...

Even my hair...

I wanted them to see the way I get into the music...

And the way I can rock...

And then one day in Chicago I saw her...that perfect fan...someone who appreciates everything I do...

It's you Willie. I love that you love me
    and I want
    to wish you
    a very special birthday.
    Last edited by Prettymaid; 07-09-2009 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Replacing photos I accidentally moved!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Willie, Sir Elton would also like to wish you a happy birthday

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

My oh My!! It's my birthday and I get great pictures and stuff of Timmy!!!!

Lou--thanks much for starting this all off!! Love the choices.
    MF-you had me in stitches with "When I'm hungry, Wil will keep me alive"
    Koala & Tonja-LOVE the pics!!!!!
    EL- of course Sir Elton can wish me anything he wants to.
    PM-you just crack me up!! If he had actually spotted me in Chicago-he would of ran the other way because I was such a basketcase! But you're right, the hair, the music, the way he rocks.... I do appreciate everything he does!

Thanks you guys for making another birthday really special!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIE!!!!
    (it's a short little scene, but it's cute. Hope you like it!!)

Willie sat at the small table at the open air café leaning her chin on her hand and sighing. The concert last night has been spectacular and a total surprise. Everyone had always joked about winning the lottery and buying front row seats for all the borderers, but no one had really expected it to happen till her friend Rhonda had actually done it! And in Las Vegas no less! The pre party, the show and accommodations had all been so great, no one could believe it’d actually happened. Everyone else seemed to be sleeping in this morning, but Willie had always been an early riser, although she did need an extra shot in her latte this morning. The air was still cool and the café’s outdoor seating had seemed like the perfect spot to be before the heavy desert heat took the day. The light weight sun dress let her cool down in the morning breeze and she had her long curly blond hair pulled back in a loose pony tail letting that breeze blow across the back of her neck. She signed again just enjoying the morning and the smell of her coffee drifting up. Her unfocused gaze found a spot on the sidewalk and she let her mind wander. People passed by but all she saw were feet, legs and knees, till a sharp toed pair of boots and long denim clad legs stepped into her view and stopped before her. She blinked and looked up. It was HIM! She’d recognize those boots, legs, hips, chest and hair anywhere. He was wearing a small round pair of sun glasses and he was smiling wide at her.
    “Do I know you?” he said.
    “I uhh.. duh.. umm.. no but uhh…” UGH! She was blathering!
    He grinned. “You were at the show last night. You and your friends in the front row. Right?”
    She smiled and blushed. They had made spectacles of themselves, but the band seemed to really respond to their cheers and dancing.
    “Uh, yeah. That was us, umm,… me. I'm sorry if we disturbed you guys during the show. We’re just all such huge fans.”
    Tim laughed. “Oh no, it was great! It’s fans like you that pump us up and the more energy you guys put out the more energy we seem to have.” He paused and looked around. “Do you mind if I sit down? I feel a little conspicuous standing here like this.”
    Willie’s eyes widened and he heart jumped into her throat.
    “OH no! Please have a seat.”
    He smiled at her and pulled another chair up to her table. “Thanks. I like to get up early and go for a walk before the world wakes up. It’s about the only time I can be anonymous and enjoy some air, but standing around like that makes me more of a target.”
    The waiter came by and took his order for black coffee and a croissant.
    He sighed. “I love my fans and I don’t mind so much is they approach me, but the paparazzi can be a real pain.”
    Willie nodded and wrinkled her brow.
    “I think I understand. I sometimes run across pictures or videos of you or the other guys in the band and I just think how awful it would be to be dogged like that all the time.”
    Tim shrugged and smiled. “Well, you know what they say, no publicity is bad publicity.”
    The waiter placed a mug of steaming coffee and a fresh croissant before him. Tim thanked the waiter and sipped at his coffee.
    Willie mindlessly swirled her cup. “Still, it’s got to make life difficult just living day to day.”
    Tim grinned showing dimples. Willie’s toes curled and she nearly let out a squeek which she covered by clearing her throat.
    “Well, if you pretty much live a clean life you really don’t have much to hide. There’s always the stray muck-monger looking for dirt and making it up when they cant find any, but they don’t bother me as much as they bother the other guys.” He looked up at her. He’d removed his sunglasses while they sat in the shade of the blue and white striped awning that stretched the length of the café’s outdoor seating. She could now clearly see his deep brown eyes. He smiled.
    “I guess I'm not much of a target.”
    Willie smiled back. She was feeling very comfortable with him, almost as if they’d known each other for years.
    “I don’t think the media has any idea how passionate your fans are and I guess that’s a good thing. If they knew how much you were loved, I suppose that would make you more of a target.” She’d been staring down at her fingers as she curled and uncurled a small scrap of paper lying on the table. She had been concentrating on what she wanted to say and knew if she’d looked into his face, she would have forgotten everything. Now she looked back up at him.
    His lips were slightly parted but turned up in a smile and his brow was slightly furrowed. He nodded slowly and sat quietly for a moment.
    “Thank you for that. Sometimes I get to feeling like the youngest stepchild. It’s fans like you that make it all worth while.”
    He glanced at his watch and started. “OH wow, I gotta run. We’re catching an early flight to Oregon for the next show.”
    Willie grinned. “We’ll see you there then! My friend Rhonda bought out the front row there too!”
    Tim laid back his head and let out a loud hearty laugh. “Great, then. She must be some friend! “
    Willie smiled up at him as he stood to go. “She won the lottery.”
    Tim chuckled “Well, I will have to remember to thank her for inviting you. Maybe we can meet again in Portland?”
    Willie’s heart was pounding in her throat and he mouth had gone dry.
    “Yeah, I’d like that.”
    Tim grinned. “I’ll leave passes for you and your friends at the gate.”
    He leaned down to her and kissed her lightly on the cheek, his lips lingering softly against her skin as he said “See you then.” He stood, smiled and winked at her, replaced his sunglasses making a silly face and walked off down the sidewalk.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

For the love of God Rhonda.... you've done it again!!!!

(this is all the Borderers in the front row!!)
    He sings it high, he plays it low