Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: What now?

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Default Re: What now?

Stars, I havent seen it yet.. but Jenni, my daughter, was saying the same thing. I'll have to watch it!

Pies arent really my specialty but I make them a lot during the summer with all the fresh fruits we have on hand. Once upon a time about a million years ago, I had a business baking cookies and selling them to local coffee kiosks and cafe's. THAT'S my thing.. I do cookies... but I can do pies too! *G*

Ticky, I love both cookies and pies!! Can I come visit you??

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Ya'll are welcome! any time.. dont expect a clean house tho LOL

Thanks, Ticky! You should see what our house looks like-I'm sure yours is just fine! It would be great fun for a bunch of us to visit you someday...

Out on the Border

after spending the last month and a half in the middle of the woods, i am just happy to be able to listen to their Cd's again. I've actually never brought expensive seats at a concert, i always buy the cheap nosebleed seats, in fact when i saw the eagles i was in the very last row. i also remember when i went to go see fleetwood mac apparently a good chunk of the upper price level tickets didn't sell, so they were upgrading some people as they walked in the door (including me!!!!!!). the best deal i ever got for a ticket was for James Montgomery which was 20 dollars and there wasn't assigned seating, and there was only about 200 people, and then they had a dance floor right in front of the stage so i got to be right up front, and then afterward him and the other band members were just walking around so if you wanted to you could talk to them. it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Hey guys, decided to move our fun discussion about our cleaning habits to its own thread! Here it is:

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...ead.php?t=1926

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by skibum1606 View Post
    after spending the last month and a half in the middle of the woods, i am just happy to be able to listen to their Cd's again. I've actually never brought expensive seats at a concert, i always buy the cheap nosebleed seats, in fact when i saw the eagles i was in the very last row.
    Hey, as long as you're there!

i also remember when i went to go see fleetwood mac apparently a good chunk of the upper price level tickets didn't sell, so they were upgrading some people as they walked in the door (including me!!!!!!).
    Wow - AWESOME!

the best deal i ever got for a ticket was for James Montgomery which was 20 dollars and there wasn't assigned seating, and there was only about 200 people, and then they had a dance floor right in front of the stage so i got to be right up front, and then afterward him and the other band members were just walking around so if you wanted to you could talk to them. it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.
    Can you imagine if the Eagles did that??? There would be mass hysteria! The poor guys would never make it out of the arena with their clothes still on them.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Can you imagine if the Eagles did that??? There would be mass hysteria! The poor guys would never make it out of the arena with their clothes still on them.

You're dreaming again, Soda!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

I'm sitting here thinking... when are the guys going to announce something? I mean throw us a bone here. Timothy dangled the carrot w/a fall release of his new CD... and we haven't heard anything in months! It's almost fall might I add. (finger tapping)

Yes Don, if you are reading this, I have no life and want to know more about yours! C'mon guys, forget the bone, how 'bout a crumb?

Quote Originally Posted by luvthelighthouse View Post
    ... when are the guys going to announce something? I mean throw us a bone here.
    I hear ya, ltl. I'm over here trying to plan a trip to see one of the west coast concerts and the west coast dates haven't even been announced yet. Try planning a trip when you don't even know when or where you're going. All we can do is
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."