Ah, yes! I was planning a trip to the UK in 2006, and when I saw that the guys would be there in the early summer, I took pains to be in London the same time they were! (I was lucky enough to meet WitchyMummy, Toonlass, timfan and glenneaglesfan in person that trip - we even got to hang out for a good amount of time). I went to a show in both Twickenham and Wembley. I also happened to be in Glasgow when they were, a happy coincidence that I only discovered when I saw an advertisement in the train station. It was hard not to jump up and down happily right then and there, lol. Then when I visited glenneaglesfan in southern England, we went together to a show in Wales. Good times!

(Linked to my old reviews above. They were first posted on our former board Flip City, a closed board, and I was a bit freer when expressing my admiration of Glenn Frey's hotness. Indeed as many of you know it was a Glenn board and at the time I had no plans to make an Eagles board, but some circumstances changed later that year. Anyway, I blush when I read some of that now. Luckily my Sacramento review from 2005, which was WAY over the top in that regard, has not been preserved for the ages. Plus you must remember this was just a few months after my first trip to Pebble Beach with PLS).