Well, this is one time where I don't really have that much to add to what Soda and Dreamer said. However, unlike GA I'm afraid I don't think many of these songs carry much emotional weight (this is my least favourite of Glenn's solo albums). I will try and make a few comments but as I say I don't think they will add much.

Livin' Right - the best part of this is watching him sing it without a guitar. I should not say that but such an occurrence is so rare you have to love it. I am very fond of this because I KNOW how personal it is, something I can't say about many of the other songs.

Some Kind Of Blue - this is pleasant but it tends to drift along a bit too much. In my opinion too much of the album is like this.

True Love - Perfect. I don't know what else to say. He 'stole' it from Al Green but it is one of his most passionate performances.

Can't Put Out This Fire - I love the percussion in this song, the vaguely 'Caribbean' feel it has. Because it's so enjoyable musically I tend to forgive the lyrics.

I Did It For Your Love - Well, Soda, the 'Byronic hero' idea never occurred to me! I see your point. Perhaps I could add my own favourite situation halfway through War & Peace where Pierre realises he loves Natasha but thinks his love will never be returned (ahem - I felt I had to match Soda there in some way). It grows on me more and more, I must say.

Let's Pretend We're Still In Love - very catchy, a nice singalong track, but at the end of the day it is hardly a 'great song'. I do like it, though.

Working Man - tries too hard to emulate Springsteen and its sentiments jar with the majority of the love songs on the album. I am with Soda in preferring the 'slow' version.

Soul Searchin' - his love of R&B and gospel music comes to the fore again. I love this track. It's beautifully sung.

Two Hearts - I have to agree with Soda here (BTW the songwriter is one of the backing musicians - Hawk Wolinski). This is one of my three least favourite Glenn songs and it does precisely nothing for me at all.

It's Your Life - again, it's pleasant but it is somewhat cliched, and I can't say that I am overwhelmed by it. I do like the way the music climaxes with that bit of sax at the end. Vocally it is very sincere but he had and would do better.