Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glenn/Joe Video Question

Default Re: Glenn/Joe Video Question

I guess Joe can thank Glenn at least in part for getting himself cleaned up. It was Glenn who said he didn't want to reunite unless everybody was sober. And Glenn was a good friend to Joe to help him out during this time. I'm glad I've not seen wasted Joe. I don't think I could have been a fan.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Funny, Don Felder doesn't mention anything in his book about Glenn helping Joe. He gives all the credit to himself . Sorry if I'm overlapping onto the Heaven & Hell thread.

PM, it did bother me to watch Joe in this concert. At least I knew when I was watching it that Joe has been sober since soon after that.

Perhaps it's not such a good idea to put up clips of it... maybe just of the special version of Life in the Fast Lane where Glenn sings a verse.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Perhaps that would be better. There are also several songs that Glenn does without Joe that could be put up. You would know best. Anyone who wants to watch the entire concert can get a copy of the DVD. Thanks, Soda.

Just was working on the LITFL clip and to my huge annoyance, the guy doesn't put the camera on Glenn even when he's singing lead! Maybe he got confused and thought Joe was singing but Joe only sang a very little bit! I'm grateful for the boot and I know beggars can't be choosers but... this is the only bootleg I have where Glenn is singing lead on Life in the Fast Lane and he doesn't even get shown! Don't think I'll upload it.

ETA: We'll see if the co-lead of Rocky Mountain Way is better. If it is, I'll upload that.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Yes, I watched it again yesterday. It is disappointing that the camera wasn't on Glenn.

Stuck on the Border

That's nothing. I have Eagles bootlegs where he is barely shown on camera during Heartache Tonight, of all songs. It can be very annoying.