Page 197 of 200 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 1993

Thread: Celebration of Eagle Hotness (Dec. 2005 - Sept. 2008)

Thanks for the consoling words GA. I have been treating my PEW/PGW by listening to No Fun Aloud & LROOE and watching LID & Farewell 1, as well as a CD-ROM of Glenn pictures that I have saved. I must say it does help to some degree. I think I will take your suggestion I go drool over my program now

GF

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Just to help you drool GL

Sorry its a bit blurry, but I scanned it from my tour book. An A4 of it lives in the frong cover of my 'Best of Glenn Frey' guitar book, that another Border member was so kind to send me.

I hope you are feeling better, tho' I'd say its too soon yet!!

GF too!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    Lol, Steph!

FOUR SHOWS!!! You lucky, lucky girl!
    Yes, I'm SOOOOOOO lucky & all ILAA 5 star too(there go my savings!)

TimothyBFan: The thought of being THAT close to Will......would I be able to trust myself?

Mrs Frey: I'll certainly be doing some staring at Will. At the O2 show I just couldn't even look at any of the other guys for the first 3 or 4 songs. I was just mesmorised from the moment Will came onto the stage - and that was even before the stage lights went up. I still remember seeing him walk onto the stage and take his seat at his keyboard a few minutes before the Eagles ran on & started into 'How Long'.

GlennLover: I don't know how I will stand that much ecstacy either. In addition to gorgeous Will there's the GREAT MUSIC, which I'll be singing along to very enthusiastically & then there's the other guys, who are all attractive men.........I think I'll have emotional & sensory overdose after 4 shows.

I've been suffering from post-Eagles woithdrawal since March & have had to give myself very regular doses of the Farewell 1 video and the LROOE album & also some of the other albums.

Regards
    Steph

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by StephUK
    HOW GORGEOUS IF THIS MAN?

He is VERY gorgeous, Steph. And not only that, but we had a chance to talk to him and some of the other band members in Niagara Falls, and he was very nice to us. You are so lucky to be going to 4 ILAA shows. Hope you have a blast.

And GA - That photo of Glenn is just indescribable. When I first saw that pic in my LROOE tour book, I just kept turning back and staring at it.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Cool Re: Celebration of Eagle Hotness

Well I was met a the O2 by MF on the night of the first London gig. The first thing she said to me was, in a VERY excited tone - 'LOOK AT THIS' with the book open at that pic!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Wink Re: Celebration of Eagle Hotness

Oh, thank you GA. That pic is almost lifesize, isn't it? One of my friends (who wouldn't have a clue what the Eagles looked like) was casually leafing through my program & as soon as she saw the other full page picture of Glenn she stopped & pointed it out to me & said "That's a good looking guy". I of course heartily agreed with her - LOL.

My PEW/PGW is easing a bit. I listened to On The Border & LROOE today when I had the chance. Last night I bought Jerry Maguire at Walmart & I hope to watch it tomorrow (at least the good parts, if you know what I mean). This condition (PEW/PGW) has to be treated carefully. I am learning that you don't recover from it overnight! It takes a lot of "medication". The best & fastest treatment, of course, would be attending another Eagles concert, but I will have to contine with the slower method of watching videos of them & listening to their music. There could be worse cures!!!

Red face Re: Celebration of Eagle Hotness

This is the pic from the program that my friend commented on. I hope you can see it. You'll have to bear with me. I knew nothing about pictures except saving them & using them as my screen saver. I actually learned how to scan by scanning this picture tonight.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Celebration of Eagle Hotness

Yay, GL, congratulations on your successful mastering of posting pictures! I heartily agree with your friend - she has good taste!

I had to laugh when I read about your cure for PGW - I did exactly the same - went out and bought Jerry Maguire and Thelma and Louise, and I was fingering the expensive box set of Series one of Miami Vice....

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Hmmm, GEF, Thelma & Louise . I may just have to go out shopping . I also, have had Series One of Miami Vice in my hot little hands, but have not broken down yet. I'll keep that in reserve in case my PGW isn't completely cured in a month or so.

I have been watching TV Land, a tv's oldie station that shows an episode of Wiseguy every night, but every time they come to the spot where Glenn's episodes would come next, they skip to the arc that comes after it . This week they're not showing Wiseguy at all . I have been watching Soda's clips, but I had hoped to see the complete shows on TV & record them . Oh well, there is still Miami Vice!

Shame about Wiseguy, GL.

Here are a couple of oldies going way back - seems like the photographer just took a little bit too much time for Bernie!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...