Page 3 of 200 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration of Eagle Hotness (Dec. 2005 - Sept. 2008)

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: For our new members

Yeah - I love both of those last two pics. The guys are definately in that first one, even without Timmy.

As far as the second one, Timothy must have spotted Karen coming after him like a raging mad woman - he tossed the geetar, and is getting ready to run from (er, I mean for) her.

And Glenn needs to concentrate on the song and leave that running his hands through the hair thing for one of us to take of.

~~~~~~

I'm just a hired hand working on the dreams I plan to try. The days go by...

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    As far as the second one, Timothy must have spotted Karen coming after him like a raging mad woman - he tossed the geetar, and is getting ready to run from (er, I mean for) her.
    Yup, Karen is after him, and he's running for his Mommy!

No, no, no, no, he's not running away from me -- he's running WITH me to somewhere more private! I can't believe I have to explain this to you all.

Whoa Molly - Now, you've really done it. Apparently, you don't know what an attitude Karen gets whenever someone mentions Tim's mama. I really don't know why it sets her off - my theory is that Timmy is a big mama's boy, and Karen is a little jealous because she is interested in mama's job.

~~~~~~

Stuck on the Border

This is starting to sound like an episode of Dr. Phil.

Let's hope Karen's calmed down now with all the candy that's been posted on the Glenn thread!

Otherwise, I can offer psychotherapy, ( but it involves close study of Glenn threads.)

~~~

This way to happiness...

You give me all that candy and think that I've calmed down???

That is SO far from reality.........all that Honey just gets me going, but I know you ladies understand that.

But Doctor, if you could prescribe some in-depth, personal contact with the obsession of my desires (possibly with some couch time) - I'm ready to begin

Quote Originally Posted by Z
    But Doctor, if you could prescribe some in-depth, personal contact with the obsession of my desires (possibly with some couch time) - I'm ready to begin
    Me too! Now, Karen, you know I love ya, but I will be needing another couch!

~~~~~~

Stuck on the Border

I think this picture is rather...interesting.

Now - this may surprize some of you, but, I have actually studied this picture very closely on numerous occasions. It seems to me that the interior ribbing in Glenn's trunks has a slight tear in it. But, not to worry - I just put my seamstress hat on and am rushing to him right away for a repair job to keep him from falling apart at the seams.

~~~~~~